abassign, welcome to my world

Since IAHM-COL, SHM, and I are kind of cut off from the "official" world by royal decree of King Curt and his chancelor Grima-Snake-Tongue ...[ oh wait, wrong story ] ... we are sometimes a little confused and have to ask those who have still access about what is going on.
bomber

abassign, welcome to my world

Postby bomber » Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:37 pm

[quote="abassign";p=287852][quote="Thorsten";p=287833]@abassign: Maybe you should just /not/ talk about physics any more? There's things wrong aplenty in what you write.[/quote]

:shock: ! :shock: ! :shock: ! :shock: ! :shock: !

I wish in this post you stopped to speak, at least for some time, it seems to me that your contribution is made only of resentment. I want to solve the problems not having new problems with you!
I would be deeply grateful if for once you do not put the last word and we end up here. Thank you with all my heart![/quote]

Well well well if this works I might just cut n paste it into all my posts over there.... :)

Either that or Thorsten STFU !
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

SHM

Re: abassign, welcome to my world

Postby SHM » Mon Jun 06, 2016 5:19 pm

We're all in the same club ;)
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

Return to “Can someone tell me ... the weird world of "official" FG”