USA TOUR Event | SAT JULY 16TH 17:00 - 21:00 UTC

The USA Tour Archive. Event Concluded
IAHM-COL

Re: USA TOUR Event | SAT JULY 16TH 17:00 - 21:00 UTC

Postby IAHM-COL » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:28 pm

Hi All!

IH-COL, Lester and USAir26 made the Tour Flight 23h later: Sunday 17th 16-00:200UTC

Tracker : http://mpserver15.flightgear.org/module ... ID=6709895

It was an amazing route. The cities Washington, Baltimore, Wilmington and Philadelphia and The Cheasepeake bay are nice views of the first part. Then the NY area, the Hudson River Mouth, The Statue of Liberty, the Empire State building, Central Park and the Long Island Sound are clear and great views of the last part of the route. TOTALLY recommended VFR route :D

J@KE tried joined at KJFK, but he had severe FPS lag, and had to decline. SHM joined for an strecht between Wilmington and Philadelphia, after completing the whole route yesterday with the crew.

Some screeshots:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:31 pm

A big thanks to

JWocky, Side, SHM, and Skyboat for taking the lead of the Tour on Saturday 16th, and allow the tour to be on time-as scheduled, in spite of an unexpected last minute appointment for IH-COL.

This is the first out of 49 tours, that IH-COL has to miss the main Tour timing. :(

But I am happy this did not prevent the tour to fly out, and reach Connecticut on the Clock.

Also a big thanks to Lester, and USAir 26 for joining on Sunday, and allowed the tour to have the LONGEST leg ever.
It began on Friday 15th with MV-DP completing the leg 24h before. And it "finished" on Sunday 17th with the "laggers" finishing the leg 24 hours past the call-time.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Sun Jul 17, 2016 6:45 pm

As I said on email already, I think, the Friday and Sunday flights should count to the official statistics for this leg.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

LesterBoffo

Postby LesterBoffo » Sun Jul 17, 2016 7:14 pm

jwocky wrote:As I said on email already, I think, the Friday and Sunday flights should count to the official statistics for this leg.

It's a good option for those with alternate schedules.

Return to “USA Tour”