The FACCT, Draw Breaking Rules, 2017

IAHM-COL

The FACCT, Draw Breaking Rules, 2017

Postby IAHM-COL » Mon Nov 20, 2017 4:42 pm

HI ALL,

As the sixth, and last session of the FACCT (I), 2017 comes nearer, I wanted to clarify the FACCT draw breaking rules, for 2017.

The FACCT 2017 (I) Blitz tournament will not end in a draw, but

The FACCT 2017 (I) Standard tournament, may or may not end in a draw, depending on the results to occur in the Standard matches, to be held on Saturday December 9, 2017 18:00 UTC. A draw will occur if two or more competitors reach equal final score. In 2017, this could potentially occur if both IH-COL and JWocky reach a final 5-1 score.

In the eventually of a draw to occur, the players drawn for first place will meet again on Sunday December 10th, 2017 18:00 UTC as previously indicated, and play each other either once or twice; per the following regulations.

• The player with the greatest FGELO score change during the FACCT (I) 2017 session has advantage, and will take first place if draw were to persist. At the beginning of the tournament all players began with a FGELO score of 1200.
  • The player with the lowest FGELO score change (challenger) during the FACCT (I) 2017 session will play white first.
  • A second draw breaking game will occur, with players alternating colors, ONLY if the first game resulted in victory for the challenger, or in draw; as either of these results could allow the challenger to take the tie-breaking in his favor.

If need clarifications, let me know.

Best,
IH-COL
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Return to “The FACCT”