Re: ATCJomo

Postby oscar6662 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:59 am

If I ask for it?

lol
[url]Image[/url]

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:07 am

You can't. According to Lydiot, he must first ask you for your opinion :-)

Kind regards, Vincent

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:48 am

KL-666 wrote:
Lydiot wrote:Gimme a fucking break. Nobody asked you for your opinion

Alright, if it works like that according to you: No one asked you for any ill informed propaganda. So i suppose we will not hear from you anymore.

Kind regards, Vincent

Are you actively trying to look like an idiot or are you one naturally?

Nobody asked me for my opinion. But I'm also not the one complaining about having this discussion. It's pathetic for someone to name-call others for participating in a discussion this person thinks is pointless. He should just shut up and avoid the thread then.

If you didn't understand that then you're dumber than I thought. If you did understand it then you're troller than I thought. Neither is particularly flattering.

(actually, as I think about it more, I realize that you're trolling since you cut out the part that put everything into context. )
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

J Maverick 16

Postby J Maverick 16 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:25 am

Why the hell a damn bad episode between a pilot and Jomo turned out to be a kind of political affair or a kind of excuse to provoke and attack each other?
I've been standing watchin' this silently happen but I think it's time ya all stop keep this up because it's pointless, DLH554 went over that already. We even had fun about that episode afterwards ("OK 554 YOU'RE NEGLECTED!! BYE BYE!!" :lol: ). It ain't real life and you're not attorneys or judges. Ok to comment the situation but no need to keep it up anymore.
So please stop because it's getting a ridiculous flame war started by an episode which didn't even involved you!
I've just read Josh's post and he is right, it's getting more immature than the actual episode you're trying to condemn.
I don't feel I need to say something more, I've already stated what I think about this, hope you have understood that.
Regards, Mav
Breakin' the sound barrier every day!

Scenery designer, basic livery maker, aircraft developer (current project: F-16).
Using Thrustmaster FCS Flight Pack.
Follow me also on Instagram & Twitter @j_maverick16, Google+ and YouTube.

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:14 am

Lydiot,

There is a rather big difference between:

1) Qualifying a thing or a situation (This is..., everybody in this is...)
2) Straight name calling towards someone (You are a ..., you look like a ....)

Type 1) Can be just an opinion or be sometimes a bit towards the edge.
Type 2) Is definitely far over the edge.

Unfortunately you are the only one in this part of the discussion regularly using type 2).

Kind regards, Vincent

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:40 pm

+1 JMav16

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:07 pm

J Maverick 16 wrote:So please stop because it's getting a ridiculous flame war started by an episode which didn't even involved you!

Another person who thinks the way to let the discussion die is to add his opinion about the discussion. Is it working yet?

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:19 pm

KL-666 wrote:Lydiot,

There is a rather big difference between:

1) Qualifying a thing or a situation (This is..., everybody in this is...)
2) Straight name calling towards someone (You are a ..., you look like a ....)

The problem is that people can try to point out what you say that is wrong, and if they aren't attacking you as a person you still respond with:

"an outrageous attack"
"a vicious attack against me"
"vicious attacks"

None of my replies were "outrageous" or "vicious". So it doesn't really matter what a person says to you. It doesn't matter if I point out something that is factually true, because you think it's still a "vicious attack" on poor you and start talking about that instead. Well, newsflash snowflake; not everything everyone does or says revolves around you. I commented on your posts not because of you but because some people might read your post and listen to Jomo and think that this pilot was the cause of all the anger that resulted. I wanted to make sure that if some newbie or someone who is afraid of speaking up reads your (plural) replies they can also read about what is missing from your accounts, addressing stuff ranging from your interpretation of the pilot's intent to Jomo's straight up lies about what was said.

If you like to think that the universe revolves around you and that all of this is just a vicious outrageous attack on poor Vincent then so be it. That's life buddy. Grow up and deal with it.

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 4:50 pm

Lydiot,

I have already explained to you why your first post in this case was an attack. You could have given your vision without making me out for a liar.

Why is it so that discussions with you always become circular, with you asking after a while about something that has been answered long ago? Is it your way to endlessly perpetuate a discussion? Or is it just that the information is lost from you long term memory? In the latter case i suggest you read back a bit more (check your facts).

Interesting also is your view on the rest of this community. Without Lydiot they would be lost, because they are unable to watch evidence themselves and form their own opinion.

Kind regards, Vincent

J Maverick 16

Postby J Maverick 16 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 7:59 pm

Lydiot wrote:Another person who thinks the way to let the discussion die is to add his opinion about the discussion. Is it working yet?

No, but that's your and others fault keeping it up, surely not mine ;) .
Regards, Mav
Breakin' the sound barrier every day!

Scenery designer, basic livery maker, aircraft developer (current project: F-16).
Using Thrustmaster FCS Flight Pack.
Follow me also on Instagram & Twitter @j_maverick16, Google+ and YouTube.

Return to “Flying”