ATCJomo

Problems to fly your plane?
KL-666

Re: ATCJomo

Postby KL-666 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:18 pm

Lydiot wrote:Of course you wanted to leave this at rest, because you wanted to give your version and not have it disputed. If you get it wrong however this is what happens.

I had my say on this, and you could have had your say. And that would be that. But no, you had to make a vicious attack against me. And you are still doing it with this type of statements.

FYI, i do not really read your piles of misinformedness. Do you actually watch those videos 10 times over to check your facts? I just quick-scan the piles of nonsense you produce and see quickly so many things that need to be corrected, that i get tired of the thought to do so. So i do not. You are not that important.

Just a pity that some people are prone to believe your ill informed propaganda. Surely they do not check their facts 10 times over either. Ow well, let the ill informed be the ill informed.

The friendly advice to you here is: Relax, save your breath, i barely read your propaganda packed in vicious attacks. Let alone that i contemplate to counter it.

Kind regards, Vincent

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Thu Jul 06, 2017 11:36 pm

You sound like you suffer from manic depression or bipolar disorder or something.

Go see a shrink.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 1:23 am

Lydiot wrote:You sound like you suffer from manic depression or bipolar disorder or something.

Go see a shrink.

If you like to continue to spread ill informed propaganda, just go ahead. No one is going to stop you.

Kind regards, Vincent

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:07 am

Lydiot wrote:Would a professional ATC suggest that the pilot shuts down the plane's engines to lose altitude and lower speed more quickly?

It was *CLEARLY* a joke! How can you be so clueless?

Lydiot wrote:You sound like you suffer from manic depression or bipolar disorder or something.

That's funny coming from you...

Kind Regards,
Josh

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Fri Jul 07, 2017 3:42 pm

it0uchpods wrote:
Lydiot wrote:Would a professional ATC suggest that the pilot shuts down the plane's engines to lose altitude and lower speed more quickly?

It was *CLEARLY* a joke! How can you be so clueless?

Try to follow the discussion before you comment. Otherwise you just look like you're taking sides because you're protecting your friend.

My comment was in response to this: "No professional pilot would do that".

So my point was that if multiplayer flying in Flightgear is about acting like a "professional", then would a "professional" ATC suggest shutting down the engines, even as a joke?

And before you answer that half-rhetorical question you have to remember that Jomo and his defenders claim Jomo was really busy at the time. So does a real "professional" ATC that is really busy spend time joking with pilots telling them to shut down the engines? No? They don't? Ok, well if that's the case then whatever Jomo is allowed to do (joke, "discuss" etc) others should be allowed to do.

That was my point.

Clive2670

Postby Clive2670 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:07 pm

I actually started this thread, and little did I realise that it would open such a large "can of worms" :D Oh well interesting to see the general way that this thread is heading.....A grat dislike by around 70% of the contributors of ATCJomo, thus confirming my thoughts...I am not on my own in my feelings about him (deletive & expletive omitted, to save me getting a rap over the knuckles from the Mods'!! :roll: ) cheers all, please carry on as I like reading everyones opinions about jomo!!! Clive
I fly under the registration G-BLS01 on Flightgear

Clive2670

Postby Clive2670 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:18 pm

Lydiot wrote:
it0uchpods wrote:

Think about guys, if someone was fairly new and "wet behind the ears" on flightgear, I think they might actually take the above statment as a "normal" ATC request and follow the instruction! I personally also believe that whether or not it was a "joke" It is completely wrong to say anything like that. If your elecrician came to your house and went to test your wall socket, but said to you he had left his multimeter at home and the only way to test to see if the live wire was live is for you to stand in a bowl of water that is directly earthed and for you to grab hold of the live wire and see if you get an electric shock that WILL kill you, what would your answer be? More than likely "don't be so stupid, the request is completely wrong and dangerous!" Or words to the effect of. So asking someone to shut down who maybe a newbie and less wise than some of us "seasoned" pilots is inappropriate. :shock:
I fly under the registration G-BLS01 on Flightgear

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 9:56 pm

Lol
But jomo knows use well, and he knew would take is a joke.

I doubt he would tell a noon pilot that.

And I have been reading the whole thread.

It amuses me how immature everyone is acting. The situation is over. Why do you keep giving a shit about a problem that is over?

Kind Regards,
Josh

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:24 pm

it0uchpods wrote:Lol
But jomo knows use well, and he knew would take is a joke.

I doubt he would tell a noon pilot that.

And I have been reading the whole thread.

It amuses me how immature everyone is acting. The situation is over. Why do you keep giving a shit about a problem that is over?

Kind Regards,
Josh

Why do you keep giving a shit about people giving a shit about a problem that is over?

And then you call other people "immature"?

Gimme a fucking break. Nobody asked you for your opinion, and you could have ignored this thread. But you didn't.

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Sat Jul 08, 2017 12:32 am

Lydiot wrote:Gimme a fucking break. Nobody asked you for your opinion

Alright, if it works like that according to you: No one asked you for any ill informed propaganda. So i suppose we will not hear from you anymore.

Kind regards, Vincent

Return to “Flying”