ATCJomo

Problems to fly your plane?
Lydiot

Re: ATCJomo

Postby Lydiot » Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:21 pm

KL-666 wrote:Lydiot,

I have already explained to you why your first post in this case was an attack. You could have given your vision without making me out for a liar.

But think about what you're saying now:

- You make a claim.
- I say the claim is not true.
- You then accuse me of calling you a liar, of making "outrageous", "vicious" "attacks", and you also call for a "respectful" discussion.

Now, if you think about what you're saying then it actually stands to reason that using your logic, the only way for me to have a discussion with you that you think is "respectful", without "attacking" you, is to NOT say that something you say is not true - regardless of whether or not it actually is true in real life. As a matter of fact, even if I just state something that is mutually exclusive to what you're stating is indirectly calling you a liar by your standard.

That's the contemporary "snowflake" attitude we see today. But if you're actually wrong about something you'll never learn if the above is your attitude.

When I say that you're saying something that isn't true that isn't me calling you a liar, it's me saying what you said wasn't true. You could be wrong for a lot of reasons; you could have misunderstood something, you could have missed important information, etc. It doesn't have to mean that I think you're deliberately lying.

And don't forget that your logic goes 'both ways'; If you say something incompatible with what I say, then you're saying that I'm wrong, and that apparently is the same as you calling me a liar, so really you've already attacked me viciously several times already, which is outrageous.

But I give you an A+ grade in managing to completely shift the discussion from what Jomo did to you feeling insulted. You made this all about yourself. It's said that we're made in god's image, so that'd explain the god complex I suppose.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:14 am

Lydiot,

Interesting that words can be made bold on this forum. I should try that some day.

The content of your text is not so interesting, because you expose yourself as not having understood, or deliberately are not willing to understand, my argument why your post was an attack.

By that, you try to force me into repeating myself. But i shall not do that, in order not to bore the other readers to death.

Good day,

Vincent

rx4

Postby rx4 » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:52 pm

ATCjomo is very annoying. Such a dictator and you just have to be the 'perfect' pilot in order for jomo to have control of his anger. ATCjomo neglects people for some of the dumbest reasons. I still got to fly with jomo after being neglected by changing my callsign. This is not a good system.

LH-252: I just want to get this damn thing in the air, you are wasting time.

It took 30 minutes to get my plane airborne. I am sure that if I am a real life pilot, I will have definitely passengers complaining about it because it took so long to get my plane in the air.

ATCjomo: WA-2538: YOU ARE NEGLECTED YOU DONT SEEM TU BE FOLLOWING ATC ADVISE!!!!!

I think jomo needs to control his anger. My advise is that if you are not neglected, avoid Germany. If you are neglected, go ahead and fly in Frankfurt. Jomo will ignore you and you're actions.

If jomo works in a airport tower of an airport in real life; he probably would lose his voice for like two days.

123apple

Postby 123apple » Fri Oct 05, 2018 11:00 am

It took 30 minutes to get my plane airborne. I am sure that if I am a real life pilot, I will have definitely passengers complaining about it because it took so long to get my plane in the air.

Is that so?
In that case you must never have flown to any major international airport.

It appears that the majority of people being neglected quite simply are incapable of following instructions. If you don't want to follow instructions of an ATC simply say that you do not want to be controlled for this session

\_(^-^)_/

rx4

Postby rx4 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 4:22 am

I have been to KJFK, KSFO, KLAX, KSEA, CYVR, ZBAA, ZSPD, VHHH, EDDM, EHAM, LFPG, LSZH, EGLL, EGKK, LIRF, and a lot more big hubs in real life okay!!?? Please I travel all around the globe. I got neglected for one of the dumbest reasons I could ever imagine of having a rudder problem and then I could not do a pushback. Maybe Jomo just doesn't want to deal with our aircraft issues. I also think that 123apple - you may even be ATCJomo.
Last edited by rx4 on Sun Dec 02, 2018 5:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

123apple

Postby 123apple » Sun Oct 07, 2018 6:35 pm

rx4 wrote:I have been to KJFK, KSFO, KLAX, KSEA, CYVR, ZBAA, ZSPD, VHHH, EDDM, EHAM, LFPG, LSZH, EGLL, EGKK, LIRF, and a lot more big hubs in real life okay!!?? Please I travel all around the globe. I got neglected for one of the dumbest reasons I could ever imagine of having a rudder problem and then I could not do a pushback. I also think that 123apple - you can be ATCJomo.

I must have been remarkably unlucky then - I don't think I've ever got from the gate to the air in less than 15 minutes among airports including Heathrow, Philadelphia, Miami, Gatwick, Frankfurt, and a number of others, apart from rather small airports such as Belfast.

rx4

Postby rx4 » Sun Oct 07, 2018 9:52 pm

When I was flying from SFO-PDX the plane I was in was in a "line" apparently. The planes took turns to take off and that was the same when I was flying from PVG-SEA. When I was flying from Portland, Oregon to Seattle, Washington I had a delay the lasted for 40 minutes because Seattle, all the gates were pretty much occupied. Frankfurt is a big major hub.

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Mon Oct 08, 2018 8:17 pm

rx4 wrote:I also think that 123apple - you may even be ATCJomo.

Haha. No. I can assure you 123apple and jomo are 2 very different persons of this community.
Best,
IH-COL
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Wed Oct 10, 2018 10:44 pm

I can assure that. I have met and know them both well... :mrgreen:

Josh

rx4

Postby rx4 » Sun Dec 02, 2018 4:59 am

Did you see that? I have been looking at Jomo's website. You should never call someone an idiot whether they do something wrong or not, and maybe Jomo has learned a new word...

Return to “Flying”