Repeated clone failures

Support, HOWTOs, information, development, and everything related to obtain scenery via Github with terraGIT
swamp

Repeated clone failures

Postby swamp » Fri May 05, 2017 8:39 am

I have been talking to Israel about the problems I am having with terragit and I wondered if anyone else has had problems recently.
Here is one for instance. I first installed America then read that the world was now only around 200 gig so I installed World. Flying with dome friend from the southern tip of South America I went to land at SCCF and I had no terrain just objects in the water. Later I tried to load up at EGOD but had no scenery. This was probably due to that tile repeatedly not cloning and giving the same error as the tile I copied below. SO after completely deleting my terragit folder and installing terragit again. I am still having failures on some tiles.I was actually watching my network as the one copied below failed and my network has had no problems. I can only come to the conclusion that there is a file problem with dome files or a problem with gitlab that is causing this but it is the same tiles that always fail. Israel is already looking into this but I thought I should post it on the forum in case someone else may have an idea.

Cloning into 'C:/Scenery/terraGIT/Terrain/e000n40'...
fatal: early EOF
fatal: The remote end hung up unexpectedly
fatal: index-pack failed
fatal: clone of 'https://gitlab.com/FGMEMBERS-TERRAGIT/e000n40-terrain.git' into submodule path 'C:/Scenery/terraGIT/Terrain/e000n40' failed
Failed to clone 'Terrain/e000n40'. Retry scheduled

Return to “terraGIT”