Opinions are dangerous....

Since IAHM-COL, SHM, and I are kind of cut off from the "official" world by royal decree of King Curt and his chancelor Grima-Snake-Tongue ...[ oh wait, wrong story ] ... we are sometimes a little confused and have to ask those who have still access about what is going on.
KL-666

Re: Opinions are dangerous....

Postby KL-666 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:01 pm

The great magician has turned Thorsten into a Troll. let's hope he gets better :-)

Kind regards, Vincent

bomber

Postby bomber » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:03 pm

I some how don't think that was his target.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Mon Jan 02, 2017 10:13 pm

Hello D-ECHO,

Just a side step first, i just realize that your name is in shouting letters :-)

I react to your "smart" questions on the other forum. The behaviour on that other forum is appalling. Not only to me, but also to Bomber, many people who afterwards chose to go to fgmembers, and many people who were new and just departed into the blue just because of this behaviour. But i shall only speak for myself.

The pattern is always the same. They have a bulldog up front who mows down every idea that grows above the lawn. Mind you, an idea is nothing until it has grown into a thorough plan. So it is insane to want to eradicate an idea. There is insanity number 1.

If anyone opposes the insanity of eradicating an idea, then the leader throws in his weight and calls the one legitimately asking questions a troll. Insanity number 2.

Finally the "moderators" come in to eradicate the one questioning the eradication of mere ideas. Insanity number 3.

I have never met such a bunch of self indulgent madmen in my life. Do you expect anyone to get a meaningful working relation with them?

Kind regards, Vincent

bomber

Postby bomber » Mon Jan 02, 2017 11:43 pm

Yes D-ECHO is rather obvious..... too easy.

"If you can bear to hear the truth you’ve spoken
Twisted by knaves to make a trap for fools, "

A man that supposedly champions gliders yet has given no feedback on the new updated ask 13. ...... even to say the obvious gaff.

"If neither foes nor loving friends can hurt you,
If all men count with you, but none too much;"

Simon.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:53 am

And D-ECHO, i forgot to tell you about the vassals jumping in. Wlbragg is doing it at this very moment. Now the Great Leader can lean back, and leave it until his "moderators" jump in. See, if the Great Leader thinks something + someone else, then it must be true. Not!

I wish you great happiness in your belief.

Kind regards, Vincent

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:44 am

There you have it, D-ECHO. You passed the ball several times to Thorsten, and now he "scores" this.

If you were a man, you would now equally persistent call on Thorsten to provide evidence that Bomber never produces anything.

In the rest of the post, and in the next one to It0uchpods, Thorsten presents himself as the saint who saves people a lot of time by warning them once and early. After that people should decide for themselves if they want to continue their project.

I think it's fair to let people know where their idea stands in the overall FG roadmap early on. With that knowledge, they can still decide to pursue it (or not).

This is a blatant lie, because he does not warn just once. He goes on and on about it, until everybody is sick of talking about their project with such a pest in their thread. Or worse, he manages to get the thread closed or deleted by his behaviour.

If you are such a hero defending justice, you should call Thorsten on this lie, and demand evidence that he always warns just once.

Kind regards, Vincent

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Tue Jan 03, 2017 12:56 pm

Bomber, or you show what you've produced or Thorsten will not sign you on the payroll!
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

D-ECHO

Postby D-ECHO » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:04 pm

Bomber said something, a pure phrase thrown into the room without even explaining what he means, so you may understand I'm not interested in this anymore, but I won't jump in like a troll demanding
PROOF!PROOF!PROOF!PROOF!

from bomber, it's okay then, a bit disappointing but well, so I won't complain about Thorsten's opinion which seems much more understandable to me.
I don't see any reason demanding proof from him and as I'm not demanding anything from b as well after noticing he won't present anything I guess that's what you call even.
B
[REVIEW] I had a look at the sentence you quoted and as far as I understand it he had not the impression Bomber would produce anything explaining his statement, which I also don't have and as it seems at the moment that's right. It does not seem like Thorsten wants to express (here) that Bomber never produces anything. I guess that's a typical case for a phrase being taken out of the context.

If you are such a hero defending justice

I'm not and I don't even want to be a hero of any kind, my only interest in this case is to make myself a (justifieable, if this word exists) opinion.

Just a side step first, i just realize that your name is in shouting letters

Oh, well, actually it's like this because that's the official format, shouting letters would be CAPS LOCK USED IN NORMAL SENTENCES!!!!

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:13 pm

D-ECHO wrote:[REVIEW] I had a look at the sentence you quoted and as far as I understand it he had not the impression Bomber would produce anything explaining his statement, which I also don't have and as it seems at the moment that's right. It does not seem like Thorsten wants to express (here) that Bomber never produces anything. I guess that's a typical case for a phrase being taken out of the context.

Learn reading D-ECHO. Thorsten uses the notion of Bomber never producing anything again in his final statement to accuse him of trolling. There is really something very wrong with how you like to twist things to the advantage of Thorsten.

Kind regards, Vincent

bomber

Postby bomber » Tue Jan 03, 2017 2:05 pm

You didn't ask me to explain you asked for proof.... and not just once.

It's as if you expect me to have documented evidence 'on hamd' of other people's attitudes towards the FG community...

And if I produced it, it'd not be conclusive, or for that matter taken with anything but a pinch of salt.

Go find out for yourself, it's the only real way.... and if you're not interested in doing so, that's ok, it's no skin off my nose.

Return to “Can someone tell me ... the weird world of "official" FG”