MSR

Since IAHM-COL, SHM, and I are kind of cut off from the "official" world by royal decree of King Curt and his chancelor Grima-Snake-Tongue ...[ oh wait, wrong story ] ... we are sometimes a little confused and have to ask those who have still access about what is going on.
KL-666

Re: MSR

Postby KL-666 » Thu Oct 13, 2016 10:32 am

bomber wrote:It's your choice how you interact with other people.

I can not agree more. Annoyance is in the beholder, so it can not be solved anywhere but in in him.

Freedom means that anyone can act, and it is up to others to choose whether they react. Calling acting impolite for no good reason at all, is in itself impolite. I actually find it highly dubious behaviour to create a thread with someones name as title in the first place, and second to fill it with nothing but slander about the person.

Kind regards, Vincent

laserman

Postby laserman » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:55 am

IAHM-COL wrote:he wont learn stuff that is not properly documented much anywhere.

wait a minute...
WED is very well documented and there are many good tutorial videos for it.
I gave MSR VERY easy tasks with VERY easy step-by-step instructions that he could do with a text editor.
To me it is very obvious that he wants other people to work for him. He is not willing to pay for this work and he is not willing to contribute.

MSR wrote:please just the terrain file of cairo airport this airport was important for me i want to make flights and the old layout its not good for me

MSR wrote:i not have any time to make an airport with WED because i have to study hard

MSR has time to fly, has time to spam forum & my inbox multiple times per day for the last 2 months, but has no time to contribute.

This guy really made me very angry.

Shooting him down the way you do it in the Curtis' Forum will not get MSR anywhere. Not FG will go anywhere with that, either.

You made a early Christmas present for him. Will this motivate him to contribute ?
I have doubts. We will see.

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 12:04 pm

Hi Laserman,

The issue with anger is that it is in yourself. No one can take it away from you except you yourself. MSR can not come along and scoop it away from you.

There are easy ways to prevent letting anger creep into you. Fora have an option to neglect someone. Just use the option. Personally i do not know the option, so you have to look it up yourself or ask Thorsten. I know he knows the option very well, because he always touts it around on the forum when he has used it. Like a little Cartman he goes "Neh...neh...neh...". https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M1UWPagjNaA

@everyone
The fact that this thread exists at all is a big shame, and so is everyone participating in this frenzy. No matter what someone has done, it is very uncivilized to expose someone like this on a personal attack thread. We are not in the Dark Ages anymore, are we? We should have learned a bit more civilization by now, than to still go on witch hunts in 2016.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k3jt5ibfRzw

Anyone recognized themselves in the crowd?

Kind regards, Vincent

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Thu Oct 20, 2016 1:51 pm

I want to cast for Arthur :mrgreen:
George III must remain George III :oops: :twisted: :ugeek:
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Return to “Can someone tell me ... the weird world of "official" FG”