Pie eyed opinion

Since IAHM-COL, SHM, and I are kind of cut off from the "official" world by royal decree of King Curt and his chancelor Grima-Snake-Tongue ...[ oh wait, wrong story ] ... we are sometimes a little confused and have to ask those who have still access about what is going on.
IAHM-COL

Re: Pie eyed opinion

Postby IAHM-COL » Tue Oct 11, 2016 7:31 pm

LOL
I keep forgetting you are the comedian.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:15 am

it0uchpods wrote:Uhh.
I'm rubbish in a spreadsheet, but here are mine numbers.

What FGFS really needs by evil it0uchpods:
30% Better Aircraft simulation and realism
30% Better ATC simulation and software
20% A united and happy community
10% Other

What is pie chart?

Agree with mine?

D-ECHO

Postby D-ECHO » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:44 am

Nope I am not the comidian. I'm the one interested in expressing his different opinion while doing some jokes along the way because it's our freetime.
But what did i expect? Being taken serious by you when critisizing fgm? Now I really need a big laugh!

bomber

Postby bomber » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:11 am

D-ECHO wrote:But what did i expect? Being taken serious by you when critisizing fgm? Now I really need a big laugh!

So you were blaming FGM.... that would make our opinion that your belief is that it's FGM that are the instigators correct..

posting retrospectively on the other forum to make out you're not....is a bit disingenuous.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

SHM

Postby SHM » Wed Oct 12, 2016 10:13 am

Its the age. He will be mature enough to understand all this later.
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

D-ECHO

Postby D-ECHO » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:00 pm

Well...no.

I was not blaming FGM, I have posted my opinion about the argument between FGM and "official" FG consuming much time and consuming ideas not coming to the user in the end. I posted it here because of Israel's comment, and I (first) didn't post it on forum.flightgear.org because there was no reason for it (IMO). Then it seemed to me bomber feels mistreated by me only posting it here (kinda funny, and I'm not mature enough, mhmhm.... :lol: :lol: ) so I posted it on the other forum also... So how did I blame FGM for anything??

And people who think they're better than others (their future) just because of the age are who label other people immature without knowing them a single bit are... disgusting.
Last edited by D-ECHO on Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:14 pm

Hi D-echo,

Where exactly is "the argument"? All i saw was Thorsten unilaterally saying that people should read uninformative rubbish documentation, and at the same time he pompously expects others to get involved (see second pie chart of his). Someone is having an argument with himself here, i suppose.

Also i have not seen "people who think they're better than others" around here. Can you expand on that? Or do you mean the pompousness of the establishment on the other forum?

Kind regards, Vincent

D-ECHO

Postby D-ECHO » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:26 pm

I am talking about the general argument here, only expressing it here because it seems to fit.
The argument "terraGIT vs. terrasync" "FGMBEMBERS vs. FGADDON" and all we've got round here and there.
Oh, and I'm talking about SHM's post.

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Wed Oct 12, 2016 3:47 pm

Hi D-echo,

You must have missed out on the dynamics going on. There is really no argument in it. I have no argument with anyone, and i think no-one here has. They all just move ahead with fgmembers and terragit. The other forum on the other hand beheads anyone slightly associated with this development. So yes, they cause some arguments among themselves.

No one is beheading anyone here. Your head is at least still on. But i do suggest you ask SHM nicely for forgiveness for calling him disgusting. You have not proven that his statement was out of thinking he is better than others.

Kind regards, Vincent

bomber

Postby bomber » Wed Oct 12, 2016 4:00 pm

bomber wrote:I tried that..... but I believe you supported bugman quoting me from this forum to derail an interesting topic...

Result..... I get a ban.

As you seem to be unable to comprehend what I wrote....

Its very simply, when you see injustice you should stand up against it... not think "oh it's Thorsten/Bugman/Curt/Moderator, so it's ok to behave like that, so I'll go post an acidic comment over on FGM"

Yeh I'd love to not have every post I make picked over and misquoted.... then I could write paragraphs after paragraph and talk about flight modeling instead of having to defend my character and untwist the words I've written because others have taken them and interpreted them in the wrong way...

Example..... I've had this forum name since way before 9/11 yet I don't remember you calling Thorsten to book when he had a go at me for it.

Try having a go at putting yourself in some one elses shoes on that forum and imagining how you'd like to receive the comments others get.

"oh the title of the topic was argumentative" so that allowed him to abuse the persons idea because he has little patience to deal or ignore them...
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

Return to “Can someone tell me ... the weird world of "official" FG”