The bully

Since IAHM-COL, SHM, and I are kind of cut off from the "official" world by royal decree of King Curt and his chancelor Grima-Snake-Tongue ...[ oh wait, wrong story ] ... we are sometimes a little confused and have to ask those who have still access about what is going on.
SHM

Re: The bully

Postby SHM » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:21 pm

@D-ECHO Could you explain why you're showing hatred towards us?

I could go on and on about Thorsten. He is a person who just doesn't like anyone say anything against his ideas. Just look at how many developers he has thrown away with his pompous behaviour.

This forum and the FGMembers organisation is the perfect example of how an open-source and GPL software should be maintained.
In the other forum, they use their moderator privileges to silence everything that may endanger the "official" framework. First they claimed that FGMembers was a hostile fork because FGMembers didn't contribute upstream. Later when they were given proof that FGMembers were ready to contribute in the beginning itself, they said that they were simply not interested in it.

Take the case of Josh's post :
it0uchpods wrote:
it0uchpods wrote:MD-90 out of RJBB Kansai Intl for some autoland testing ;)
GabrielYV's fantastic Japan Air livery.
Regards,
Josh

Someone asked which scenery I used, so I answered honestly instead of lying like a b****.
Then I got this:
bugman wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
Your post about RJBB Kansai Intl is considered deliberate provocation. We all know that RJBB is one of the airports that the FGMEMBERS team set up to be deliberately superior to Terrasync, to catch as many users as possible in the last FlightGear festival event (to have the usable scenery, that could have been added to terrasync but deliberately was not, you had to switch to FGMEMBERS-TERRAGIT). You should consider your actions very carefully in the future.

What Bugman tried, was to hide the fact that a superior Scenery distribution method exists.

When we were developing Singapore with the new landclasses and airports, Side had posted some screenshots in the Media subforum.
Again What happened? They deleted the whole post!!
What does all this show?
They banned Israel and Jwocky, in the belief that FGMembers would be dead. :P But as you can see, it is well alive and kicking.

SHM
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

D-ECHO

Postby D-ECHO » Thu Sep 22, 2016 1:44 pm

Hi,
just to clear this up, I have NOTHING against the the people here ("us"). Well, that's all.
Regards

bomber

Postby bomber » Thu Sep 22, 2016 3:40 pm

Ok that's good to know.....

Hi Gilberto,

following warning I received after start fgrun 2016.3.1 (aktivated --console):
Warning: Material::setShininess() of 200 is above permitted maximum, clamping to 128.
PNG lib warning : iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile
PNG lib warning : iCCP: known incorrect sRGB profile

Useful for you ???

D-ABBA

https://forum.flightgear.org/viewtopic. ... start=2625

On another issue this bloke's been left thinking Gilberto works on Flightgear... would you consider letting him know otherwise ?
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 4:45 pm

And the funny thing, is all who try FGMEMBERS/TerraGIT say it's waaaay good!

And the guy on the other forum asking about FGMEMBERS plane updates ignored bugman's stupid post about how FGMEMBERS is bad, and thanked me for providing him the info of israel's actions.

I cannot understand why they think they can stop FGMEMBERS/TerraGIT

Josh

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:40 pm

D-ECHO wrote:5. Bomber your first sentence is completely non-understandable for me (probably a translation error). Pull the other one it's got bells on. Sounds like a kind of word salad to me ;)

Haha

It's an idiom. It is actually an humorous way for him to say: "I do not believe you are being serious"

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/pull_the_other_one,_it%27s_got_bells_on

But yeah!
it is a word salad.

Linguistics is full of those.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Thu Sep 22, 2016 10:44 pm

D-ECHO wrote:10. Who/what the hell are perpertrators??

What is? A perpetrator is that who commits a crime.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

D-ECHO

Postby D-ECHO » Fri Sep 23, 2016 10:00 am

Ah. we're talkiing about perpetrators, that's something my translation program will understand ;)
Oh, and @IAHM-COL thanks for explaining and @bomber, I'm never fully serious, fun belongs to the game, but my "food for thought" was fully serious :D :lol:

Return to “Can someone tell me ... the weird world of "official" FG”