The bully

Since IAHM-COL, SHM, and I are kind of cut off from the "official" world by royal decree of King Curt and his chancelor Grima-Snake-Tongue ...[ oh wait, wrong story ] ... we are sometimes a little confused and have to ask those who have still access about what is going on.
KL-666

The bully

Postby KL-666 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:04 pm

A little boy had the habit of provoking his class mates sneakily, until they get angry and say something with a bad word in it. Then the teacher pops up and punishes the class mate who has said the bad word. After a while more than half the class is punished for saying bad words. Yet it never springs to the mind of the teacher, that in all cases the same little boy is involved. Or did it, but his parents spend big donations to the school? In any case, the little bully is never educated that his manners will not bring him far in life after school. Which is kind of sad too. The failure of this child in life can largely be attributed to the lack of responsibility of the teacher.

Kind regards, Vincent

Lydiot

Re: The bully

Postby Lydiot » Wed Sep 21, 2016 2:52 pm

subtle
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

D-ECHO

Postby D-ECHO » Wed Sep 21, 2016 3:40 pm

Or a little boy is bullied by his classmates, who always say bad words to him... How do you know? Btw, on which person is this metaphor to understand?

bomber

Postby bomber » Wed Sep 21, 2016 5:16 pm

Come off it D-ECHO pull the other one it's got bells on.

You've read this topic I know..

https://forum.flightgear.org/viewtopic.php?f=47&t=30396

Why do YOU support Thorsten with your silence when he makes topics like this confrontational ? Where's the respect that you guys like to talk about ?

This is same attitude I've been subjected too time and time again... and after a while you stop having the patience with the jerks.
Now on the forum you can see this happening over and over again with different people, not just FGMEMBERS posters but with anyone, who puts forward a differing opinion, he started on me from the first post I wrote when bringing a team of experienced combat flight sim modder here from Targetware.

SO..... why do you chose to ignore it ?

Explain yourself, because I genuinely want to know why you feel Thorsten has the right to treat people with such condescending and confrontational attitude ?

Why don't you speak up against this attitude ?
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:00 am

I am not sure what you are playing at, D-ECHO. Either you deliberitaly want to defend perpertrators, or you are simply too lazy to look at the big picture. I already gave you the analogy of the last blow of the defender. I'll give you a heavier one now. See if that wakes up some realistic vision in you.

A group of jews fight themselves out of a concentration camp. D-ECHO stands by and exclamates: Look at how agressive those jews are.

Kind regards, Vincent

D-ECHO

Postby D-ECHO » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:23 am

Decided to leave this here.
There is a time when discussions are helping and fun, but also there is time where there are only bad metaphors and some more..
Bye

bomber

Postby bomber » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:36 am

I guess the question was just too hard to answer.

Well respect to you D-ECHO you're able to have an opinion about how others should react and behave and find it not too hard to voice it, but when asked about yours you bail out.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

D-ECHO

Postby D-ECHO » Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:52 am

Okay, I have too much free time and no possibility to fly at the moment.
So I'll answer.
1. I answered to a post stating (at least what I understood) the teacher should have understood that the boy is evil by adding another thought direction into this discussion, namely how the teacher should be able to decide whether the boy is bad or the other kids are bullying him.
2. I did (and do) not know on who this metaphor (I guess this is one, as we're not on a educational forum but on a flight forum) is based. That's why I ask
3. So on who is it based?
4. KL and bomber answered with a statement completely unrelated to this so I am quite a bit confused why he wrote it here, ...
5. Bomber your first sentence is completely non-understandable for me (probably a translation error). Pull the other one it's got bells on. Sounds like a kind of word salad to me ;)
6. How to f*** do you know which topics I read? NSA, eh? ;)
7. Why do YOU support Thorsten with your silence? Being silent is not supporting anyone. For me it means more something like "I don't know enough about this topic" or "I don't have the time (and will) to spend my time on writing an answer or reading everything"
8. Actually I don't understand what Thorsten did bad in this thread.... (probably because I only skimmed it through after you linked it....)
9. Why should I speak up against something I'm not interested in? And anyhow I wouldn't even know about what to speak up?! I've looked at an interesting thread about color temperature which seems to end up with on one side someone coded a filter to do this and on the other hand others suggested to do it hardware-wise (because the blue color comes from the monitor, IIUC)
10. Who/what the hell are perpertrators??
11. The metaphor about the jews is completly tasteless.
12. is a number
13. brings bad luck
14. is 2*7. 5.5 is bad. 2*1.5 3 we're Illuminaty.

bomber

Postby bomber » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:08 pm

7. Why do YOU support Thorsten with your silence? Being silent is not supporting anyone. For me it means more something like "I don't know enough about this topic" or "I don't have the time (and will) to spend my time on writing an answer or reading everything"

How come you know when I and others are being rude yet not when Thorsten is..... does he tell you ?

D-ECHO

Postby D-ECHO » Thu Sep 22, 2016 12:11 pm

bomber wrote: does he tell you ?

Nope. I have something called brain :P

Return to “Can someone tell me ... the weird world of "official" FG”