Respect

Since IAHM-COL, SHM, and I are kind of cut off from the "official" world by royal decree of King Curt and his chancelor Grima-Snake-Tongue ...[ oh wait, wrong story ] ... we are sometimes a little confused and have to ask those who have still access about what is going on.
bomber

Respect

Postby bomber » Thu Oct 17, 2019 10:15 am

https://forum.flightgear.org/viewtopic. ... 7&start=45

Having been asked to clarify his position, Josh is taking quite a beating from multiple sources which results in it looking like one against the many.

I'd like to remind Josh, that this isn't the case it only looks it and that there are a lot of disgruntled content developer past and present reading that thread with a clear understanding of how your decision and subsequent treatment rings a bell with them.

In the past I've accused Josh of being treated special by the powerful ones and their cronies over on the FG forum... That isn't the case now.

I respect Josh's descions, not because it aligns with mine. But because he's done a hell of a lot of work for FG, chosen to leave on his own terms, explained those reasons having been asked and now rather than being thanked is being pilloried.

A lesson to learn here, you're only a respected member of the community as long as you're following the party line...

An ex developer is an enemy.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

IAHM-COL

Re: Respect

Postby IAHM-COL » Thu Oct 17, 2019 5:47 pm

Quite a flamefeast.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

bomber

Postby bomber » Sun Oct 20, 2019 11:27 am

- Josh
Also, I really wish you all would stop assuming that I am "thinking about the current actions of others" as that's really a big pile of crap. I make my decisions based on my own thoughts, thank you.

- Thorsten
So he tells us in plain words that we should not assume things about 'actions of others' and that he makes his own decisions. What problem exactly do you have with that?

A superb piece of misdirection.... First accuse Josh of being manipulated by others. Get him to deny this and it gives you freedom to spend the next 5 pages belittling him till he leaves in a huff. And you're then able to quote his original statement out of context to plead your innocence in having influenced him......

Very rare would I give Thorsten credit, but this is an act of sheer malicious genius.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

hans05

Postby hans05 » Sun Oct 20, 2019 4:42 pm

Yeah, but honestly, they are pulling more or less the same procedure all the time.
This only works because Thorsten is surrounded by yes-sayers and people who use the same rhetorical methods to discredit and humiliate people.

If there would be say like 5 or 6 people like me or this xndr (that one other person who tries to help Octal a bit) then this would already look a bit different.
But before that, they start to censor or ban.

In Thorsten I seen no genius, he is just toxic by nature. I know some people in RL who can do similar things to people and they are otherwise not very clever. I tend to believe that he was not loved enough and acknowledged by his father. He fled far away to Finland and might not even be aware that he himself is now repeating the pattern of his father. Just a wild theory, we will never find out the true background :-)

123apple

Postby 123apple » Mon Oct 21, 2019 6:00 pm

Pot calling the kettle black hans

Do you really believe what you write? I always wondered that.

hans05

Postby hans05 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:43 pm

123apple wrote:Pot calling the kettle black hans

Do you really believe what you write? I always wondered that.

Oh man, I don't believe it: You wasted even more time on me :-(
Don't do that :-)

Return to “Can someone tell me ... the weird world of "official" FG”