Over and over

Since IAHM-COL, SHM, and I are kind of cut off from the "official" world by royal decree of King Curt and his chancelor Grima-Snake-Tongue ...[ oh wait, wrong story ] ... we are sometimes a little confused and have to ask those who have still access about what is going on.
bomber

Over and over

Postby bomber » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:16 am

It's like a repeating record...... But it's always the other person's fault, when will folk see the common denominator ?

https://forum.flightgear.org/viewtopic. ... 8&start=15

There are more active ex-flightgear developers than there are current...time to be a bit more inclusive to other people ideas, opinions and methods.

This is how personally see FG's development over the years.

When it first started development was at a crawl due to the small quantity of developers and the sheer volume and diversity of work needed. Development grew in pace to a run, with ideas and implementation flowing but this didn't last long as very soon FG development became akin to running through treacle, bogged down by the weight of its past development and the reluctance to take a step backwards and change to a different tack.

FG failed to develop for a continuous evolving environment, allowing new ideas and projects to openly run alongside gathering support and momentum through being showcased and eventually those that prove to be successful being integrated.

It's attitude towards FGmembers and those that don't toe the line continues to be the No.1 cause of defection to other Sims.

Simon.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

bomber

Re: Over and over

Postby bomber » Mon Sep 09, 2019 11:28 am

All of Thorsten's posts and rants have now been deleted.... It never happened.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

hans05

Re: Over and over

Postby hans05 » Thu Sep 19, 2019 7:24 pm

It happened to me several times that once Thorsten started to write too obvious BS then that part of the thread was deleted.
At the moment I do not have time to write in FG Forum, but when I do, I try to take screen shots immediately.
Before taking screen shots I check-read my post several times and -annoyingly- already two times they managed to delete within those few minutes before me making screen shots.
Well, at least they are effective at something :-)

Return to “Can someone tell me ... the weird world of "official" FG”