Going one step forward and two steps backward

Since IAHM-COL, SHM, and I are kind of cut off from the "official" world by royal decree of King Curt and his chancelor Grima-Snake-Tongue ...[ oh wait, wrong story ] ... we are sometimes a little confused and have to ask those who have still access about what is going on.
jwocky
Site Admin

Re: Going one step forward and two steps backward

Postby jwocky » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:05 pm

I guess, Thorsten still thinks, TerraGIT is "custom scenery", only just a lot of it ... well, a whole world full of it ... or maybe in his mindset, nothing, he hasn't sanctioned exists. I don't know. Seems, we run into another problem there because the "official" bunch won't tell people, there is TerraGIT.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Sat Mar 11, 2017 6:10 pm

jwocky wrote: well, a whole world full of it

LMAO
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Sun Mar 12, 2017 5:31 pm

It is always a question how to word things. During the cold war, there was a joke about two runners racing each other, one from America, one from Russia. The American won, even it was quite narrow. The next day ...

AP and Reuters wrote: "The American runner de-classed the Russian, who could barely stay close."
Prawda wrote: "Our runner made an outstanding second place while the American arrived next to the last."

Seems, TS is making again an outstanding second place?
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

Return to “Can someone tell me ... the weird world of "official" FG”