I'm out of hear (temporarily)

This is a thread to announce, who comes, goes or is just absent for some days/weeks due to out of FG reasons for example
legoboyvdlp

Re: I'm out of hear (temporarily)

Postby legoboyvdlp » Fri May 13, 2016 11:34 am

Oscar. I used to respect you. You were a nice person.
Jim. I used to respect you. You were a very nice person. It was mostly because of you that I decided to do Heathrow.

However, recently, the two of you have become exceedingly annoying, disrespectful, and mean.

Oscar, how could you say such an entirely rude and disrespectful thing about 411 as you said in Facebook messaging? I want you to know that it was a very hurtful thing. When a person's friends dies, the worst thing you can do is laugh about it or say that the person is lying.

Jim, you never really did such things. However, you did disrespect Jomo at Frankfurt, and get banned from there. I don't say that that was right. However, you need to learn to respect people that give their free time to control an airport.

Finally, you can go and buy the 747 yourself.
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Maiquetia / Venezuela Custom Scenery
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

PilotDjim

Postby PilotDjim » Fri May 13, 2016 12:21 pm

You know what - Josh is talking absolute crap. I still have no idea why he even got mad; it was so sudden. But his relations on mumble have been very temperamental and in real life 'apparently'. Before anything is said, I just want to say I really respect Israel - he's logical, smart, polite and can sort things out in an appropriate manner. Also there's loads of hypocrisy and arrogance in what comes out of Josh's mouth (swearing etc.) I think we need to all have a think about the actions and how we can excel with the flightgear community because to be honest, it's happening too frequently and always involving Josh with his foul language. He ironically had a go at us for our language and well, let's say SHM exposed him. Following this he had a go at SM for posting it because he realised the post was against him and true. I'm not going to let him drag me around, I don't bumsuck him. If he wants to go, let him - he's not going to stop my life, he's not god, is he?

Regards,
KOL
I Like Cheese And 747s.
Chances Are I'm Eating Cheese In A 747.

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Fri May 13, 2016 12:30 pm

you arent helping your case, here Kol (nor anyone else for that matter :O ). For now just leave it. I hope we can meet in mumble later today to get clarification on your airspace for the festival, and I may appreciate sharing a word of advise about this too.
Hopefully see you later.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

legoboyvdlp

Postby legoboyvdlp » Fri May 13, 2016 12:35 pm

*groan*
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Maiquetia / Venezuela Custom Scenery
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Fri May 13, 2016 1:17 pm

Jim, you are young, a kid, and I am always willing to cut a kid some slack, but there are limits. To use the pain a fellow board member feels for things that happened in his private life, things you only know because he trusted you, to "win" an argument about flying mistakes is low, disrespectful and not acceptable. The language kids and teenagers use is sometimes quite wild, none of you is an exception and personally, I am not so sensible to that part, but backstabbing someone with painful information form his private life is not a mere language matter, that goes deeper and is an entirely different kind of thing. And to do it in the way you did, intentionally to cause pain is clearly bully behaviour. You don't want to go there, trust me in that. Neither here not now.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

oscar6662

Postby oscar6662 » Fri May 13, 2016 1:22 pm

OKAY if you wanna acuse me of somethink or just disccus go one but in PM it would be better because I have the feeling there are lions that want to eat me in this post.
[url]Image[/url]

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Fri May 13, 2016 1:39 pm

I want you both to back off on this matter, Oscar. You should at this point well aware why. So, here is your chance, just to let it fade with time and without doing more damage to yourself. It's a lesson of life, nothing more, nothing less.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

PilotDjim

Postby PilotDjim » Fri May 13, 2016 2:53 pm

Ok, I also respect JWOCKY as he's never done anything bad to me - so I leave this topic, in haste!
KOL
I Like Cheese And 747s.
Chances Are I'm Eating Cheese In A 747.

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Fri May 13, 2016 3:24 pm

@oscar6662
@PilotDjim

The fact that you STILL don't know what set me off, saddens me. I have warned you about this several times, and you still don't know? Are you really that stupid? This is why I cut all communication with you, cause you just fuck around and then wonder what you do wrong. I hope one day you will be smart enough to realize, or live through the hell I am living through, so you finally can realize what you have done.

Regards,

oscar6662

Postby oscar6662 » Fri May 13, 2016 3:48 pm

I made a rule for my selfe and that is. I a not going to talk about anythink that is not constructive.

Thanks this rule will be starting now 17:47 UTC+2 and will end until I die. I hope. I dont sweare. I will try my best.
[url]Image[/url]

Return to “Coming/Going/Absent for a short time”