I'm out of hear (temporarily)

This is a thread to announce, who comes, goes or is just absent for some days/weeks due to out of FG reasons for example
jwocky
Site Admin

Re: I'm out of hear (temporarily)

Postby jwocky » Thu May 12, 2016 8:34 pm

Oh gosh, this mix between youth and testosterone ... makes me in the hindsight wonder how I survived my youth ...
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

SHM

Postby SHM » Thu May 12, 2016 8:37 pm

@411 What I dont get is why you prefer secrecy (PM) when you feel you are on the right side :|
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

oscar6662

Postby oscar6662 » Thu May 12, 2016 8:39 pm

+1
[url]Image[/url]

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Thu May 12, 2016 8:43 pm

SHM because it is not about being right but about putting this thing behind.

SHM

Postby SHM » Thu May 12, 2016 8:49 pm

it0uchp0d wrote:Tons of bullshit, and harassment from PilotDjim and oscar6662
Well if you accuse someone, you have to give a proper reason for it. Not just go on an open forum and post rubbish.

I was there in the channel and I support Djim and Oscar this time.

And the irony is that Oscar just remarked that 411 will be posting it in the forum. :D
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Thu May 12, 2016 8:58 pm

@oscar

You are not making many friends by continuing this behaviour here. You can count me in for not being inclined to have a conversation with you. Change your ways, and odds can change.

Kind regards, Vincent

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Thu May 12, 2016 9:09 pm

SHM, you realize, that It0uchpods didn't post it because it contains not only that he hit the wrong tone, but mostly a documentation of what KOL did and how he behaved? So, opposite to you, he didn't nail Oscar to a cross.
Now, we can resolve that in two ways ... either we go through everything what happened, and I mean everything ... then it will be embarrassing for those involved and annoy for those who have to go step by step over it. Or we can just stop it at this point. Some people flew a little bit out of controlled, one word gave the other, everybody got pissed, but it is, what happens sometimes and all try to do it better the next time. So, what shall it be?

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Thu May 12, 2016 9:16 pm

just to clarify. Kol and Oscar are different guys.
I like these three guys in their own ways.

ATC411 has become a very succesful aircraft developer in record time (from knowing nothing to build getting McDonnell planes back to airspace). The speed he has learn all the intricancies of aircraft development gets me amazed and in set of admiration. He is also very honest to recognize mistakes he makes and very open to hear others opinion.

Oscar is young and energetic. But always willing to learn too. I ve seen him doing great progress on Open Radar, and now starting to work on 3D development on Blender. I, not only wish him success, but also offer myself to give him advise on this topic. We always short on talented 3d modellers to pick up the slack on buildings and or aircraft parts

KOL. I also like the guy. Sure he can be talkative an loud. (Damn we know this from the USATour where he has taken the microphone showing that sometimes, if you are in mood of being talkative, our flights are not that long). KOL has made impressive progress too. I remember the first time I saw him, he crashed airplanes barely on take off while the USA tour caravan distanced. The last Festival he landed 3 times succesfuly under my control.. God knows how many more times elsewhere. KOL can be noisy, but also respectful, if you are firm

I think all three of these young guys are very valuable resource. But right now hormones, and teenage ages are taking over them. The way I see it, is they should distance from each other at least today, and maybe chill out.

Part of the tension between them (KOL and ATC411) right now originates in their will to be of help to the community. They want to have a central position on the UK festival ATCing london. If they are patient with me, and let me coordinate I'll show them how easy it is to get that airspace under control using them both.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

SHM

Postby SHM » Thu May 12, 2016 9:18 pm

IAHM-COL wrote:I think all three of these young guys are very valuable resource. But right now hormones, and teenage ages are taking over them. The way I see it, is they should distance from each other at least today, and maybe chill out.

+1
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Thu May 12, 2016 9:23 pm

I should have separated that clearer because Oscar was here on the forum while KOL appeared in what SHM posted. Bottom line is, they are all young, bring all potential ... but they are young. Well, we survived Falcon and now he is an adult ... most of the time ... we will survive their youth as well, I hope. The fun part is, in about five years, they have to deal with the next generation of young, energetic and sometimes overly loud guys.

Return to “Coming/Going/Absent for a short time”