KIWI - Leaving flightgear until Feb 2016

This is a thread to announce, who comes, goes or is just absent for some days/weeks due to out of FG reasons for example
KIWI34

KIWI - Leaving flightgear until Feb 2016

Postby KIWI34 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:30 am

Its a hard decision but as summer makes its way to New Zealand i have soon come to realise its time to leave the Keyboard and joystick for a month or two and go out and enjoy what my country has to offer.

with the addition of my first car ( little toyota ) and an eager group of friends ( around 30 of us ) I've planned to do some travelling over the Summer ( winter for US & EU ) from northern NZ down to the Coromandel / Bay of Plenty region. I have also been accepted by the New Zealand Cadet Forces to attend a week long Leadership course held at the Royal NZ Police College in Wellington so i definitely will be some what busy over the period.

I will see you all in the new year, I wish you all a great Christmas and an even better new year to come :)

Thats all from me, Bring on 2016 :)

Cya all in February

-KIWI34

p.s , this is one of the places 5-6 cars and 30 odd friends are heading, 2 hours drive from auckland , i bring you TAURANGA
( Tooww-wrong-ah ) the airport code is NZTG for anyone that wants to pay a virtual visit :lol:

http://i68.tinypic.com/20h2dtl.jpg

Catch ya all on the flip side everyone - KIWI34 over and out and about

legoboyvdlp

Re: KIWI - Leaving flightgear until Feb 2016

Postby legoboyvdlp » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:25 pm

Enjoy!
:)
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Maiquetia / Venezuela Custom Scenery
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Sat Dec 19, 2015 3:30 pm

Have a merry Christmas and a Happy New Year and fun with your trip. See you in Februrary!

J.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:02 pm

See you soon. Enjoy the Sun (and send us a little)

... and drive safe. It is easier to loose composure in your first car.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:22 am

When you get at a stage where you say: I stay home to fly, then you are in the far stages of addiction. No, real life always goes first. Enjoy it. But stay away from the surf. A killer whale may snatch you there, and i do wish to see you back :-)

Kind regards, Vincent

legoboyvdlp

Postby legoboyvdlp » Sun Dec 20, 2015 12:38 am

Hah!
A killer whale?
Please, Mr. Whale, leave a certain Mr. KIWI alone! We want him back :)
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Maiquetia / Venezuela Custom Scenery
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

KIWI34

Postby KIWI34 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 2:35 am

KL-666 wrote: A killer whale may snatch you there, and i do wish to see you back :-)

hahahah Vincent we really dont have much to harm us here, no sharks, snakes or spiders, gotta love a country that is too cold for bad things to live :)

KIWI34

Postby KIWI34 » Sun Dec 20, 2015 5:31 am

Thanks everyone, I wish you all a great Christmas , and a wonderful new year.

Over the Summer ill also plan my ATC services out and start regular sessions ( @Lego yes i will post on Lenny's website :lol: )

My goals for 2016 :

- Develop New Zealand and Japan Scenery / Airports ( most visited places for me )
- Make a flying kiwi bird for FG ( kiwi's are flightless at the moment but we can change that )
- Create some open radar files ( for the FG festival )
- Fly to every country back to back ( start from last airport i arrived in )
- host regular ATC sessions ( probably in Europe to connect with other online ATC's )
- Make some cool liveries :) ( more detailed than a black boring 787 with a name on it )

Return to “Coming/Going/Absent for a short time”