Tollerance and free speach

Free speech and open source development
bomber

Re: Tollerance and free speach

Postby bomber » Fri Feb 17, 2017 9:50 pm

I'm not perfect.....

But neither am I foaming at the mouth.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:07 am

@Oscar: Well, since you are spreading libel in your signature, which technically is a criminal felony and therefore of course not covered by free speech and since you have yourself a history of trying to troll other players, I can see, why you argue as you do in this case but I am pretty sure, I don't want to follow your definition of "decent". See, if you would be right, I could for example change my signature and tell the world, Oscar is ... well, what lie about you would you hate most? Something with sexual orientation? The history of your family in Arabic terrorism? Clinical insanity over the last three generations?
It doesn't matter because as you argue with your signature, every lie is free, even against the obvious facts. So, you may want to reconsider or at least thank fate on your knees, that not everybody has the same indecent definition of "decent" as you do.

@Bomber: If you don't, you may want do something to leave that impression in your verbal attacks?
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

oscar6662

Postby oscar6662 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:30 am

--that not everybody has the same indecent definition of "decent" as you do.--
I like this sentence but in my opinion its in the invers orther
[url]Image[/url]

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:19 pm

jwocky wrote:@Lydiot: Yes, I should apologize for "the sorry clown", the choice of words was unwise. However, the example for a difference between libel and historical comparison stands. And by all means, the deal was, you didn't get banned despite libel ... so, I guess, you got away cheap enough.

If you look at the above you see that you again had the chance of just saying "Oh, yes, 'sorry'", and leave it at that, but instead you keep talking about me getting away cheaply after allegedly being guilty of libel

So, if you're going to continue talking about this and either call me names (for which you now apologized) or (and then) accuse me of libel, I feel compelled to respond. Do you understand that? This is completely regardless of the past. If you want to have a truce then leave shit the fuck alone.

How is this so hard to comprehend?
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

bomber

Postby bomber » Sat Feb 18, 2017 8:50 pm

I've used 1309 chars on this topic.... and not once have I called anyone names I just posted my opinion on free speech

Jwocky has used 6558 chars (5 times the volume) and I don't see how the facts support me being called a drooling maniac attacking everything that moves whilst foaming at the mouth and being threatened with being taken out back and shot.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

Return to “Free Speech”