The End of Free Speech? Turn to the Community.

Free speech and open source development
bomber

Re: The End of Free Speech? Turn to the Community.

Postby bomber » Sun Feb 26, 2017 2:49 pm

Jwocky I'm quite happy to have all those topics I started made visible to all...

Let people make their own desission as to whether I'm being dishonest.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

bomber

Postby bomber » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:25 pm

jwocky wrote:Just food for thought. So how much of your work served the community and how much served just Bomber?

Wow..... this sounds so familiar.

jwocky wrote:As I said, there are people who are fun to work with. From my point of view, you are not. I honestly gave up on that after out propeller discussion. You may remember it?

This is laughable.... you were wrong, you were using the wrong equation, I very politely tried to explain.

What I find interesting is the 'chip on your shoulder" you carry from it.

A lot of people's eyes will be opened upon reading this..
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:34 pm

bomber wrote:I stated.

"A moderator should not instigate an argument on this forum"

Simon

I fully agree.
But let me remind you:

You are a moderator here, and you keep instigating arguments

(or at least propagating them)
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

bomber

Postby bomber » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:38 pm

It's the same argument.... it's simply not stopped and won't stop.

Both Lydiot and me had finished... SkyBoat came in and restarted it.

bomber

Postby bomber » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:43 pm

And I am NOT a moderator.

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:47 pm

I told you, I dont care you use your blue account. You are the moderator. not a particular account.

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

bomber

Postby bomber » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:48 pm

Also why should it matter if I'm a moderator ?

Both Vincent and Jwocky calling for being allowed to argue as a normal user... you yourself allow Vincent to instigate an argument as a normal user. So why does one rule work for these and not me. ?

Why am I the only one that is expected to lead by example with these two being allowed to run amok.

bomber

Postby bomber » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:48 pm

IAHM-COL wrote:I told you, I dont care you use your blue account. You are the moderator. not a particular account.

I don't have a green account anymore.... do you understand.

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Sun Feb 26, 2017 3:55 pm

bomber wrote:I don't have a green account anymore.... do you understand.

I didn't know you are not a moderator anymore.
I still don't understand this part of the issue

The second part I don't understand is why you keep claiming that Vincent is either insulting or instigating arguments. The only argument I've seen Vincent maintaining is requesting you to get down his back and stop being defamatory against him.

You've wrongly mis-quoted him by saying he's written things he hasn't. Also you had said he has used derogatory terms towards others, where I didnt see it.

If Jwocky does something it is not ok to extend it to Vincent by association, and then claim defamatory stuff against Vincent. He keeps asking you to stop it and you keep insisting that you wont

That. I also Do not understand of your behavior, bomber.

R.M.S.

bomber

Postby bomber » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:01 pm

IAHM-COL wrote:
The second part I don't understand is why you keep claiming that Vincent is either insulting or instigating arguments. The only argument I've seen Vincent maintaining is requesting you to get down his back and stop being defamatory against him.

You've wrongly mis-quoted him by saying he's written things he hasn't. Also you had said he has used derogatory terms towards others, where I didnt see it.

If Jwocky does something it is not ok to extend it to Vincent by association, and then claim defamatory stuff against Vincent. He keeps asking you to stop it and you keep insisting that you wont

That. I also Do not understand of your behavior, bomber.

OK maybe YOU will help me understand which of the things I've writen Vincent has a problem with...

All I know is he's said I've lied.... I've asked which comment he thinks is a lie again and again and got no where.

As you're defending him YOU surely must understand and as such I ask YOU to quote my lie.

Return to “Free Speech”