The End of Free Speech? Turn to the Community.

Free speech and open source development
IAHM-COL

Re: The End of Free Speech? Turn to the Community.

Postby IAHM-COL » Sun Feb 26, 2017 4:06 pm

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=978&p=19543&hilit=debacle#p19543

bomber wrote: when the whole debacle with Vincent and Jwocky calling us names and threatening a ban was way way before any swear words were used in response to those used at us..

Can you point me an exact and specific link where Vincent (KL666) had call you or Lydiot "names" AND where he has threatened you of a ban?

He called you a liar for saying this.
I can't figure out what exact post BY VINCENT (not by Jwocky) you could have possibly referred to here.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

bomber

Postby bomber » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:21 pm

He started calling me a liar on the 29th of January

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=971&start=50

Now for the ban bit.... I never wrote that Vincent called for my banning.... just that the debacle of this and that happening was prior to me using the f-bomb and that instead of discussing this we were now being smoke screened into talking about the language being used.

What I find most odd is that Vincents initial post which i objected too if handled correctly wouldn't have gone anywhere near this flamefest..

All of this if handled better could have been avoided.... but the initial knee jerk reaction to my objections was to go on the defensive by calling both Lydiot and me trolls.

Making me a moderator was an experiment, which I didn't ask for and from day one was made to feel not part of the team... Neither jwocky, Vincent or skyboat wanted any of my input.

Neither were they prepared to listen to my opinions on freespeech responsibility...

Now my moderator privileges have been removed, I've been accused of abuse of these privileges, unfounded in my opinion. Yet no doubt it'll be made to stick.

I've asked to quote Jwocky saying on the moderator forum that Vincent does bait Lydiot... and that it's this that got us to the state we're in.

I've been prevented from showing this, to show that the whole of the last month wouldn't have occurred if moderator and owner had behaved themselves.

Don't point the finger at me for pointing this out, and for reiterating it in the face of some unfair defense.

Simon.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:40 pm

so in summary from your previous post you are not going to address the specific grievance? instead you are going to open a wedge with another list of grievances?
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

bomber

Postby bomber » Sun Feb 26, 2017 5:51 pm

The specific grievance?

I said both jwocky and Vincent were calling me names and that we were being threatened with a ban a long time before I used the f-bomb.

That is the truth... Vincent did call me a liar and i was being tbreatened with a ban a long time before Falcon reignite the argument.

What did I say that was a lie.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 9:41 pm

Bomber,

As several people have pointed out to you now, you do not read and take in information, but you only create new lies.

Somehow you live in a parallel universe in which all your thoughts are true. No information from the general universe gets into your private universe. You simply do not read what has been said to you.

Jwockys assessment of your resume seems quite correct. There is a reason why you have never been promoted. In fact i wonder what keeps your company from laying you off. Are the pay-offs so high in your country? See, in my country a long term employee lay off costs me some 70.000 euro's. Just think about it: pay that beer, or have all my other employees poisoned by you. I'll happily pay the 70.000 euro.

Vincent.

N3266G

Postby N3266G » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:18 pm

bomber wrote:
==bomber== wrote:Reported by ==bomber== « Thu Feb 23, 2017 7:47 pm

I've asked him not to call me a liar...

I ask now to be able to quote jwocky from the moderators forum where he admits that Vincent does throw down bait to Lydiot and that it's this that ultimately led to the forum turning into a flamefest.

Falcon do you understand this... do you agree that we should continue to argue because the truth shouldn't be allowed on this forum..

So you got offended on a personal level, what of it?
Image Image

N3266G

Postby N3266G » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:20 pm

oscar6662 wrote:"I hope you have a good "bomber cancer repellent"

Where can I buy a can?
Image Image

N3266G

Postby N3266G » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:25 pm

KL-666 wrote:Bomber,

As several people have pointed out to you now, you do not read and take in information, but you only create new lies.

Somehow you live in a parallel universe in which all your thoughts are true. No information from the general universe gets into your private universe. You simply do not read what has been said to you.

Jwocky's assessment of your resume seems quite correct. There is a reason why you have never been promoted. In fact i wonder what keeps your company from laying you off. Are the pay-offs so high in your country? See, in my country a long term employee lay off costs me some 70.000 euro's. Just think about it: pay that beer, or have all my other employees poisoned by you. I'll happily pay the 70.000 euro.

Vincent.

Can I Pitch in on that 70k?
Image Image

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:23 pm

Sorry Falcon, that amount is for a long term employee. 25-30 years. You can't make that years, so you are a lot cheaper, maybe 10.000 euros. Sorry :-)

N3266G

Postby N3266G » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:46 pm

KL-666 wrote:Sorry Falcon, that amount is for a long term employee. 25-30 years. You can't make that years, so you are a lot cheaper, maybe 10.000 euros. Sorry :-)

Damn. :lol:
Image Image

Return to “Free Speech”