Free Speech

Free speech and open source development
bomber

Re: Free Speech

Postby bomber » Sat Feb 04, 2017 7:30 pm

And thanks for making it public....
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:00 pm

Okay, this is not a software written specifically for us. It has actually a lot of options, we don't use, or if we consider them to use cause a lot of discussion here. I mean, we have ban buttons, buttons to delete posts, edit modes ... lots of stuff. It doesn't mean, we have to use it all, only because it's there.
"Reports" are a measure for a user to drag a mod's attention to a thread. (Someone used a "report" on the 738-800 thread to draw my attention to it's FDM, that was kind of an unexpected use ;-)).
And being judge, jury and executioner is of course not, what mods do here. Usually, especially if this is just about "off topic", we can talk to each other. Sooooo, Joshua, Israel (and myself), the last few posts were off-topic, can Bomber move them into their own thread? And if so, Bomber, whereto do you want to move them?
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:10 pm

Wait a minute here. Bomber the member complains with ==Bomber== the mod here? What kind of fishy show is this?

Kind regards, Vincent

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Sun Feb 05, 2017 9:15 pm

A glitch in learning how to handle things, nothing more, Vincent.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Mon Feb 06, 2017 5:04 pm

Lol

HannibalHk

Postby HannibalHk » Wed Nov 16, 2022 2:48 pm

I didn't read JWocky's entire post, but I will simply leave you with this:
1. Owner attacks a member, then the member responds in kind. Afterward PrivatePilotMagazine the owner calls the member a troll because he had the audacity of responding in kind. Finally, the owner calls for members to be excluded from the community.
All without review and investigation, well, except for being behind the scenes. Is that it?

Return to “Free Speech”