Free Speech

Free speech and open source development
J Maverick 16

Re: Free Speech

Postby J Maverick 16 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:13 pm

Regards, Mav
Breakin' the sound barrier every day!

Scenery designer, basic livery maker, aircraft developer (current project: F-16).
Using Thrustmaster FCS Flight Pack.
Follow me also on Instagram & Twitter @j_maverick16, Google+ and YouTube.

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:14 pm

jwocky wrote:@Lydiot: Here goes my badass reputation, but I honestly don't know what to do. I don't want to ban anybody. However, if things go on as they were, I have no choice. Sooo, how about we make another attempt at decent human behavior? If that doesn't work, I can still ban you ;-)

sure

Might be a good idea to lock this thread.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:20 pm

@It0uchpods
The part i do not understand of your choice is, why do you not simply skip the threads you do not like, and enjoy the threads you do like?

@bomber
Your ducking away from green is a bit odd. One person is one personality. This looks like you want to deny your responsibility. Eat from both sides: enjoy your freedom of speech in blue, yet secretly be a moderator too.

Kind regards, Vincent

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:57 pm

KL-666: You cannot avoid drama. It is like the plauge.

I'm sick of reading/hearing about it, etc.

Plus, I don't have much free time anymore, anyways. Other commitments to attend to.

It was fun while it lasted, but FGFS is falling apart, and I don't want to be part of that.

@Lydiot
What type of signature is this: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:02 pm

Alright It0uchpods, i understand your feeling. But you will still fly sometimes, will you? Have a good go at EDDF together sometimes, i hope.

Kind regards, Vincent

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:22 pm

Sure.
I'll try to be on from time to time.

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:36 pm

Great :-) I love to fly with one of the finest pilots in fg. I can name maybe max 5 great pilots who always land on the target in all weather conditions. Be it no visibility or strong x-wind.

Kind regards, Vincent

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:40 pm

Thanks,

Kind regards, Josh

:)

swamp

Postby swamp » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:40 pm

Jwocky, so to be clear what you were saying is that if you ban the troll everyone will come back and freak out anyway? Not me.
Jwocky you said "Swamp, I tell you EVERYTHING. And they rant and rant about everything you do wrong and you surely can do things only wrong, never right." Are you referring to them talking about you or me? Either way I have a reply to this. 1. if they can't give any thing constructive to whatever you may be doing shut up. 2. If you are referring to something I'm working on everyone knows I am not a programmer and am trying to learn, so once again either help out or shut up and since no one has had the guts to say any thing to me personally, if this is the case who ever has said things about me can kiss my ass.

Having said that.

Is it still standing that this forum will be shut down? My thoughts are if everyone is willing to throw Jwocky under the bus for a troll so be it. Anarchy does not work. Granted I am a person who believes very small government but anarchy does not work, sadly there will be people who take advantage of things. There has to be some rules. You could have one simple one. No obscene name calling, It doesn't take a genius to figure out who the troll was referring to.

To trolls don't say anything about some on a forum that would get you knocked out if you said it in person. And what do you get out of it anyway? I feel sorry for the trolls in a way, something must have gone very wrong in life. I agree with what WTF411 said earlier.
Last edited by swamp on Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

==bomber==

Postby ==bomber== » Wed Feb 01, 2017 10:43 pm

KL-666 wrote:@bomber
Your ducking away from green is a bit odd. One person is one personality. This looks like you want to deny your responsibility. Eat from both sides: enjoy your freedom of speech in blue, yet secretly be a moderator too.

Could your goading be any more obvious ?

Yes one person is one personality, making me a moderator wont make me think you're correct to start this topic...

What it seems like from my point of view is that rather than 'heal' the forum you actually want me to simply play the same 'fool' as you.... and hopefully Lydiot and I will fall out and then he can get banned and all's well in the kingdom.

Eat from both sides... after you whinged like a baby thus ?

KL-666 wrote:I am never in the role of moderator, unless i say so, which luckily had to be done only once when called upon. All the time i have to discuss with as good as possible arguments like everyone else. So i did when i saw the permanent insult Lydiot had instated. Although my name is permanently green, please do not take away my right to argue like any other member. Hereby i specifically think of certain qualifications you give to me starting this thread. Where else should i as a member put my argument on something that is in every topic?

So you were never in the roll of moderator, you just liked to see your name in green, is that it.... does it give you a stiffy ?

bomber wrote:YOU accepted the role and it should come with a price... of moderating... here you're instigating an argument.

You're not entitled to confuse people with a 'with my moderators hat on or off'..

What you're seeing is not me denying my responsibility but instead me showing I have the strength of conviction to stand by the very words I argued against you.... To stand by the decisions I make, can you say you've done the same in the last few days ?

Simon

Return to “Free Speech”