New skin anybody?

Free speech and open source development
jwocky
Site Admin

Re: New skin anybody?

Postby jwocky » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:22 pm

There are two other problems, I push around since a long time now:

1.) I always wanted to refurbish the Jabberwocky-size. So that we have not only the forum but also calendars for example, maybe some hangar pages, a code-library, that kind of stuff. But I have so much to do, earn money, pay bills, recover from the last hate-campaigns, I never get around to it.

2.) Buying a permanent certificate for this site. Not that I believe in the security of a system that is hacked every week about fifty times, but the browser makers have imposed it on us.

Alas, I have neither time nor money to do that. I don't even get around to clean up all those old "report"-markers.

And on a personal side note to SHM: That remarks about people who try to tell me how the world should work wasn't aimed art you. You never did that part. And yes, I know, other flightsims are in terms of graphics and planes far ahead. To get there would be a lot of work as well and need a team. Where do we get one?
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:27 pm

@Jwocky

+1

A calendar page sounds quite cool... among other features mentioned there ...

I see the underpower too.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 5:41 pm

Yes, I agree that would be cool. The generic PHPBB skin looks quite boring and improfessional in my opinion. It would be cool to get a new skin which looks more interesting, and seems more fitting to the content on this board?

my 2 cents.

Kind Regards,
Josh

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Thu Sep 07, 2017 8:12 pm

Call me tasteless or so, but i always associated this blue scheme with the skies. To me this scheme makes an appropriate impression. But if there is anything better, i stand open to that.

Kind regards, Vincent

N3266G

Postby N3266G » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:22 am

There is just one problem. Who will implement the changes? As far as I am aware, JWOCKY is preoccupied at the present time.
Image Image

Return to “Free Speech”