I wonder ... Hooray anyone?

Free speech and open source development
jwocky
Site Admin

I wonder ... Hooray anyone?

Postby jwocky » Thu Sep 17, 2015 3:21 pm

Sitting here and drinking coffee, I wonder: What are those other moderators think? I mean, Hooray felt the urge to post that he wasn't involved, despite his moderator privileges? So how many other moderators over there feel right now uncomfortable in their skin because they are surely now perceived as guilty by association by a number of users. And since the dictatorial measures have already spread on at least two other users over there, Lego about th MPS12 harassment and KL-666 who suffers now from the "StuartC disease" means, unexplainable disappearance of posts, they have to recognize, this was not the end of something but the beginning, the culling will go on. Makes me wonder how those moderators at the sidelines feel right now.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

FL2070

Re: I wonder ... Hooray anyone?

Postby FL2070 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 6:58 pm

What's the StuartC disease?
Soundpack requests are currently: PERMANENTLY CLOSED
Current WIP: None
See and download all my work: HERE

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:02 pm

Lol.
It is actually the <<"Stuart" disease>>

Stuart is among the most jealous Curtis' Forum moderators. He single-handedly cleaned out most later post by JWocky. And then some other posts surrounding JWocky were also deleted, such as in a contagious digital disease.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

FL2070

Postby FL2070 » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:09 pm

What is Stuart jealous of??
Soundpack requests are currently: PERMANENTLY CLOSED
Current WIP: None
See and download all my work: HERE

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:14 pm

I don't think they are "jealous"
They just want to misinform people about FGMEMBERS so they either don't know it exist, or don't know that there are tons of cool planes for FG there, or they fear using FGMEMBERS in quality of "non-official" aircraft.

It is just a propaganda rally to indicate that since FGAddon has the core developers support, using alternative aircraft downloads (more particularly FGMEMBERS) is not acceptable, and promoting the word, and teaching users how to both use it and develop on it is regarded as "subversive" for the project.

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

CaptainFG

Postby CaptainFG » Wed Sep 23, 2015 12:24 pm

Did you guys tried emailing Gijs and Curt ?
Special Concept Livery to celebrate Pakistan's 70th year of Independence

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:28 pm

Curt is pursuing a witch hunt against IAHM-COL, me and everybody else who ever spoke up and FGMEMBERS, so no, there is currently no urge to email him, that ball would be in his court.
Gijs or Johan G. or some others are good moderators who kept their neutrality as it fits a moderator. To keep direct contact would make them targets for the culling in this Soviet Era style that is going on in Curt's forum, so even if, I could never admit in any public forum if I would be in contact with them.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

legoboyvdlp

Postby legoboyvdlp » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:39 pm

Bugman (Edward), while on the ""other side"", is the most reasonable person I have yet seen to oppose FGMEMBERS.
He posts sensibly, is quite friendly off-pages-like-notice-of-user-removal, and quite sensible.

Bomber sums it up in "for the record.... I disagree with the banning".

Curt closed the topic.
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Maiquetia / Venezuela Custom Scenery
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Thu Oct 01, 2015 7:57 pm

Bugman is not reasonable. He is just diplomat.

He is among the group of very few that actually requested and made the whole complot to achieve my banning.

R.M.S.

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Thu Oct 01, 2015 8:14 pm

I mean.. really?

you could have missed all the action in the Curtis' Forum this afternoon (UTC times) -- but he keeps working his way to delete every account-of-facts that does not represent his limited view of the world, or does not align with the main streamed history line he wants to sell.

While Bomber made an statement regarding his disagreement with the actions, Hooray jumped on the cables again, inviting Bomber to "GTFO" -- in somewhat more polite terms thou: He told him that he should log off Curtis' Forum and join us in Free Speech.

Curiously enough, Bomber requested for some respect and called Hooray for what it is: A very passive - aggressive response!. Hooray then defended his posture "explaining" Bomber that FGMEMBERS is here to stay and regardless of what the core developers and the infrastructure owners want to portray, FGMEMBERS is still part of FG "ecosystem" (Own Hooray word).

Such perspective went off the line of the "official" dialogue, and the whole thread was cut off to where it remained acceptable opinion and valid speech on Curtis' blind views --and propaganda lines.

In any case, @J: Do you mind adding Hooray and Bomber to the club of the banned for getting regular forum posts sacrificed to the "official" truth?

IH-COL

R.M.S.

Return to “Free Speech”