GPL, does it work for you.

Free speech and open source development
Octal450

Re: GPL, does it work for you.

Postby Octal450 » Mon Oct 21, 2019 8:13 pm

I would not, even if someone gave me $100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 or held a gun to my head. I am the straightest man alive.

Kind Regards,
Josh

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Mon Oct 21, 2019 11:24 pm

all right. you win.
I edited my post clarifying in my fictional example, that you are the straightest man alive.
(Hopefully, that makes you square and we can prevent trolling this topic away of GPL discussions)
Best
IH
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 1:24 am

I am not square....

jk!
thx

J

hans05

Postby hans05 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:27 pm

123apple wrote:
hans05 wrote:@Octal450
I just read about the legoboy-thing in FG-forum and that is a real bummer.
If I understood this right, legoboy was only pretending to be friendly to you in order to steal away your project from you?!??

You are wrong, but then of course, you never care about being right - only being a pathetic person that only lives to stir up trouble in the hidden anonymity of online, so then I will not waste time on you ;)

You just DID waste time on me!
Are you legoboy? (sorry, I am not able to follow different nicknames for different persons)
If yes, then please adhere to your own idea: Do not waste time on me! You seem to fit very well to the core-ashole-team of flight gear, so go spend your time with them, will you? :-)

[edit] Oh, except if you dare to talk to me RL (mumble, teamspeak). I offered that already to coward-Curt and faint-hearted-Thorsten. But I would assume that you are same kind of chicken as them. So much for hiding in anonymity....

hans05

Postby hans05 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 12:40 pm

Octal450 wrote:I would not, even if someone gave me $100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 or held a gun to my head. I am the straightest man alive.

Kind Regards,
Josh

Oh man, I admit that already for 1.000.000.000 I would touch anybody's balls any time, no gun needed :-)

123apple

Postby 123apple » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:59 pm

hans05 wrote:
Are you legoboy? (sorry, I am not able to follow different nicknames for different persons)
If yes, then please adhere to your own idea: Do not waste time on me! You seem to fit very well to the core-ashole-team of flight gear, so go spend your time with them, will you? :-)

[edit] Oh, except if you dare to talk to me RL (mumble, teamspeak). I offered that already to coward-Curt and faint-hearted-Thorsten. But I would assume that you are same kind of chicken as them. So much for hiding in anonymity....

Yes, I use my real name, I do not hide under a pseudonym.

I love it when you get all pissy when someone treats you the same way as you behave :)

hans05

Postby hans05 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:33 pm

123apple wrote:
hans05 wrote:

Yes, I use my real name, I do not hide under a pseudonym.

I love it when you get all pissy when someone treats you the same way as you behave :)

1) You use your real name, huh? 123apple is quite a strange name, I have to say.
2) I love it when morons believe that they can influence readers by stating wrong or invented conclusions but they utterly fail. 123apple, you have no idea what gets me pissy. You either have not enough intelligence to understand what I write or you write obvious nonsense in order to manipulate other stupid people who might read this. What you do not get: Your tactic (if it is tactic) does not work here because there are not 10 other morons like you, bugman, Curt and Thorsten who shout out the same nonsense and also and mainly it does not work because here is no censorship. So when ever I prove your inferiority it will remain here. So I look forward to more posts of you where you prove yourself idiot.
3) I do not see how you treat me the same way as I behave (I take it as given that "someone" is you). I am pretty sure that you are too stupid to even describe how you treat me. But please prove me wrong and take a minute to describe "how you treat me". Then maybe I could follow you.
4) Actually I do not care the least little bit how you treat me. You need to understand that I have a family and three lovely kids. FG and 123apple have no RL impact on me except that I spend some valuable time flying and working on an aircraft in my scarce free time and some less valuable time with idiots like you.
5) As I assumed you are the same kind of "big-mouth-when-hiding-behind-your-keyboard" but "utter-wuss-when-offered-a-real-discussion" person as coward-Curt and faint-hearted-Thorsten. No surprise here.
6) I hate Apple (the company).
7) Lego is cheap plastic.
8) Just a try to maybe enlighten you a bit: IF you think that me telling you to not waste time with me would be being "all pissy", then you have stumbled over your restricted intelligence. What I am saying here is: "Do not waste your time". I mean this as an advice since I feel that you will embarrass yourself and actually really waste your time when you try to put me down like you are used to see it on FG-forum to so many people. Will not work with me, will not work in THIS forum. But please feel free to continue to write me your love-letters and make a fool of yourself. My pleasure. Not my "being all pissy".
This last point was also just for my pleasure since I have little hope that you will understand it. I mean, there are more than tree complicated phrases in a row :o

hans05

Postby hans05 » Tue Oct 22, 2019 7:36 pm

@Israel
Sorry for the ongoing abuse of the GPL-Thread. But this is just too much fun and I hope for your forgiveness.

D-ECHO

Postby D-ECHO » Wed Oct 23, 2019 5:46 am

The more often a Person states that he is intelligent and others are not...

123apple

Postby 123apple » Wed Oct 23, 2019 6:44 am

But this is just too much fun

:D

Return to “Free Speech”