123apple

Re: Free Speech is, Well, Still Free Speech

Postby 123apple » Fri Oct 11, 2019 4:37 pm

this community of disgruntled developers

best description I ever read of this place

bomber

Postby bomber » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:06 pm

Can someone explain to me how you steal something in a GPL environment.

How old are you ?
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:16 pm

Octal450 wrote:Also, abassign stole hard work away from me

What kind of Work? I am pressuming not the GPL kind of work, right?
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:24 pm

Octal450 wrote:Hi Simon:
Post 1: Well, to be honest, while you aren't wrong - that wasn't really what I was talking about, so I'm not exactly sure what you mean.

Hi Israel:
As you can see, Josh problem continues to be of mentality. Simple. The un-admired hero?

What are you talking about ----- if you are trying to make it seem in a selfish way ----- I assure you you are just being stupid. Maybe read my post properly.

Need not to read again. I definitely know what you are talking about, and can stand by my words.
Now, do you know what I am talking about? How about you read my post properly.
And in the meantime, avoid calling me deprecating names, if you can try that.

Best,
IH-COL

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 6:59 pm

-
Last edited by Octal450 on Mon Aug 07, 2023 11:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:08 pm

Octal450 wrote:You said my problem is of mentality - so you are saying I have problems in the brain or something? Or that I am trying to damaj the FG project? How dare you do that! I spent almost 4 years of time now developing to try to bring FG somewhere even CLOSE to what people achieve on P3D. So I'm not going to sit here and take that shit from you, sorry.

Kind Regards,
Josh

Oh My, Octal450 ignited? I dislike the ludicrous you.

R.M.S.

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 7:10 pm

-

123apple

Postby 123apple » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:00 pm

bomber wrote: he is being played

Some people here know an awful lot about playing. Not speaking about you - we've had our disagreement and also our agreements but I'll grant you've never done that -
but I stilll remember someone trying to manipulate me into sharing code that was not mine to share, and indeed was not yet licensed under the GPL. It also seems like they were successful with someone else, since that code later appeared on the repository.

bomber

Postby bomber » Fri Oct 11, 2019 8:11 pm

I've spent 6 years on a single flight model I've redone over 30 times... I've done so by starting conversations , considering all opinions and then implementing them. Yet I'm often accused of being arrogant and not listening by people on your list.

I've worked on planes for people on your list and been baned for leaving one of their channels, and banned from the main discord channel after my PM's were sent to the owner.

I've been publicly slagged off by you in the week I sat by my dad's bed and watched him die 13 days after being diagnosed.

Life's been tough for you with an illness lately..... Glad you're on the mend.... I've a tumour that has to be operated on every two years , it's incurable.

This is an English speaking channel. Native English speakers are very tolerant to non native, understanding their sometimes confusion..... I find it a bit odd you demanding we alter our language to suit your limited vocabulary. You seem to have a good grasp of the swear words, would it hurt to learn some longer ones ?

You seem to think you're owed something for doing something you enjoy.... You're not. And demanding such is a product of being played that I was talking about....

You live in an FG meritocracy that's as good as FG's plane rating system, and there's no plane in FG whose FDM is worthy of 5 stars. Which you probably think is one of yours and that's why you didn't query it.

So in short, quit the swearing, stop demanding of respect and take criticism like a man as you're not a child anymore.

Regards

Simon
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Fri Oct 11, 2019 9:13 pm

-

Return to “Free Speech”