why PavlinS never going to fly in VATSIM?????

PavlinS

Re: why PavlinS never going to fly in VATSIM?????

Postby PavlinS » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:55 pm

Falcon, you deleted the last message. Be a man, fucking moron, and return it. But you are a fucking coward and that's why you delete it. Moron... Go fuck yourself.
PavlinS is doing youtube! Watch him here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC989zKrfOObLFSiKNmM8uKA

N3266G

Postby N3266G » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:04 pm

N3266G wrote:
PavlinS wrote:Image

A little bird told me this. I will Keep his identity a secret but if the admins want to know, I will gladly tell them over PM

And BTW Pavlin, I am the one who is laughing now.
Image Image

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:05 pm

Hi PavlinS,
I passed your personal message on because it was a threat against the forum, and despite my trying to tell you to do otherwise, you continued your threats. I asked Falcon to remove the message, but since you are behaving so rudely, I have retracted that request.

I did not want to get involved, but you have forced me to. Threats against the forum are never the answer, and since you have blocked me now, I have to publicize it here.

PavlinS, I see now you are going to abuse me again. I thought you were better than this, I guess not. As you can see from the post he made, I was trying to ask you not to "hack" this forum. (or anything similar, abusive)

Death threats like this is not acceptable.

I didn't want to make this public, but you have once again forced me to.

Kind Regards,
Josh

PavlinS

Postby PavlinS » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:11 pm

okay, Falcon, thx for everything.
Okay, everyone. Thx for being helpful.
Good bye.

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Thu Feb 15, 2018 9:12 pm

You're welcome. :mrgreen:

Kind Regards,
Josh

swamp

Postby swamp » Fri Feb 16, 2018 3:23 am

jwocky this is the first I have heard from you saying Discord has stolen people this forum. Discord for me was to be used more for voice chat during flights like mumble but it had some extra perk like being able to drag and drop files. For the most part I can tell you that you aren't missing a lot in most Discord conversations. I see more random BS posted in the random channels than I do about actually flying or flight discussion so I'm not sure I can consider that statement as complete fact. The FG discord may have 200+ members and the last time I was on the now FSU Discord there were I think like 80+ but few people are actually active on either server and many times it was the same people talking on both servers so I would not be so concerned with Discord. It could be that people have just gotten burnt out with the constant drama in FG itself or just had life changing events. I for one haven't been active much at all in the last year or so. So no offense but I don't think Discord has done much in the way of take people away from this forum it tends to attract people who like to post a lot of memes though.
Last edited by swamp on Fri Feb 16, 2018 8:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

swamp

Postby swamp » Fri Feb 16, 2018 4:37 am

I suppose there should be speech police so no one gets killed here. Pavlin you should really grow some sheep skin at least. I've talked to you in pm's until i was blue in the face and nothing helps. Time and time again I have watched you get offended by things that wouldn't offend a Southern California leftist. I really don't know what else to say. I can imagine that many of your problems come from continuing to feed those who offend you. I really don't know what else to say here.

SHM

Postby SHM » Fri May 25, 2018 3:43 pm

All this and Pavlin is now on VATSIM 8-)

(Default scenery) [Pavlin on the right as a CRJ sadly, Falcon should be arriving soon}

and here is the one with Falcon
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

PavlinS

Postby PavlinS » Fri May 25, 2018 7:38 pm

O, dear, you love to heart me....... Please do not. I'm not a toy. Let's not start this argument again.

PavlinS

Postby PavlinS » Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:27 pm

VATSIM were gave me opportunity to fly with other people a long-hauls. SHM and Wecsje was asking me to join it so I can fly with others. Other people, I don't know. I were a bit disappointed. First not all ATC's were able to provide good ATC. Like I were on KLAS and the controller was not allow me to follow vectors, because my procedures wont work. Second, this network is not that full with people as some people say. When it comes to do asians or southeast area flights you can be alone as well too. Even flying with others does not quarantine you will be always in the area with them.
Also the developer of the software for connection can give you to see only A320's of DLH livery. The only avail. plane is 744, with messy amount of liveries, that is not so proppriate.
For now I am remaining in FGMP. I know most of you thinks this is unrealistic, but I believe that someday mpmap will be with more traffic.
I want to apologize for my rude and offensive behavior, for the insults I spoke in this topic and for the fact that I've act like asshole.

I'll join VATSIM when I bough myself X-plane and learn how to use it properly. This is not going to happened soon.

For now I am staying as PavlinS. PAV23S is going to be neglected.
I am dedicating my time to stream a flights in Youtube in FGMP. I'll not ask enyone to join me. I am not going to make any Mp Events anymore.
I am feeling bad for what I did and how I treat people in this topic. I realized that this topic became a trash because of my non controllable emotions and because I need desperately to be seen. I do not deserve it. I am hoping every single person that I insult here to forgive my attitude. I realized that i am splitting this community on two with my opinions. So for now I am STFU.

Return to “Multiplayer Events”