why PavlinS never going to fly in VATSIM?????

PavlinS

Re: why PavlinS never going to fly in VATSIM?????

Postby PavlinS » Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:33 am

I was idiot. I apologize for the nonsense in this topic.
PavlinS is doing youtube! Watch him here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC989zKrfOObLFSiKNmM8uKA

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Thu Jul 29, 2021 2:55 am

a change of mind? we all allow to have those :)
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

PavlinS

Postby PavlinS » Tue Aug 31, 2021 1:03 pm

I did not changed my mind. Yes, I flew some time in there, but I am no longer interested.
Honestly, too complicated for me. I don't understand all of those procedures and I pref. to fly offline.
Also, another thought - since I found out I have Asperger's I found that here all my tough's are not out of immaturity, but just out of my comfort zone. And for an Asperger's person the zone of comfort is very important, since we do not like to change. If we change we are doing it on our own terms. We never accept when someone is giving us " positive criticism". For us positive criticism does not exist, we see things ether black or white. That's why the suggestion of SHM was not relevant to me.
For a normal people like SHM, Falcon Jwocky, you, IAHM-COL and Octal is something normal to have interest in development of your skills. But for me every change is something going deep on emotional level and I never like it.
So, in fact, I was not right in my judgment, but still, no one was right here. We were all arguing over something just out of pure spite for the sake of argument. People do not understand that I am different character.
The frustration I was experiencing was due to the fact that for a normal person the way Falcon and SHM was speaking here is something normal, but an Aspie like me does not feel emotions the same way, we feel them a lot deeper than anyone else. Which is why we get angry a lot easier than any other adult.
I found their comments here derogatory and honestly, ignorant. Those comments were not meant as an helpful advice, but only as way to heart my feelings, because, at that time, people were already realizing I was acting like a spoiled child.

The problem is, that than nether I or anyone here knew the reason why I behave that way. Which is why it became so infuriating and really disgusting topic.

But, the difference is that I can not be responsible for the way I was speaking, since this is autistic disorder and can not be cured.
Which is why this topic to me was really insulting. My emotions are triple the emotions of a plain person. I can't control them. For difference of everyone else here.

And you can not blame anyone for his behavior when he does not realize what he is actually doing.

Return to “Multiplayer Events”