Open Letter to Curt #2: He Didn't Get it the First Time

The Club of all those banned or deleted form the "official" FlightGear forum for speaking out political inconvenient truths or just things, the rulers over there didn't want to hear.
jwocky
Site Admin

Re: Open Letter to Curt #2: He Didn't Get it the First Time

Postby jwocky » Mon Sep 19, 2016 7:40 pm

Yeah, but the funny thing is, some attempts came from the same IP range, the FG servers are in. I admit, I was too lazy (or to busy with other things) to go hunting, but I think, we have reached the phase where we even can't rely on the IQs of our enemies anymore. How sad is that?
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

SkyBoat

Re: Open Letter to Curt #2: He Didn't Get it the First Time

Postby SkyBoat » Mon Sep 19, 2016 8:35 pm

That is sad, but small in comparison to the fact that Curt and his cohort don't get the basic concept of freedom of speech. I wish I still had access to the post in their forum where Thorsten berated me for submitting the fact I have that right and asserting that in some countries saying certain words would be punishable by law, implying the same restrictions applied to the forum by some kind of fiat declared by Dr. Renk, himself. I think I replied something along the lines that regardless, here in the United States, my speech was protected both in and out of this forum, or something like that. I don't remember what he replied next, but it was likely not nice and as always, totally condescending.
SkyBoat

"Dream no small dream; it lacks magic. Dream large. Then make the dream real."
Donald Douglas

Return to “Club of the Banned”