Why am I not banned yet??

The Club of all those banned or deleted form the "official" FlightGear forum for speaking out political inconvenient truths or just things, the rulers over there didn't want to hear.
FL2070

Re: Why am I not banned yet??

Postby FL2070 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:23 pm

#bugmanforpresident2016

(wait a second i just realized something funny. i had an old roblox account called bugbugman once when i was 13. omg)
Soundpack requests are currently: PERMANENTLY CLOSED
Current WIP: None
See and download all my work: HERE

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:24 pm

FL2070 wrote:#bugmanforpresident2016

Do you want the country to go to trash?
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

FL2070

Postby FL2070 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:24 pm

BAHAHAHAHA

I was kidding xD
Soundpack requests are currently: PERMANENTLY CLOSED
Current WIP: None
See and download all my work: HERE

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Wed Aug 24, 2016 7:25 pm

Scarier though of the month.

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:34 pm

From the other forum:

Re: Out of context quoting to mislead

Postby it0uchpods » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:58 pm

Alant wrote:
I am of the opinion that Bugman has fallen into the FGmembers trap also, and should retire.

There is no FGMEMBERS trap, stop believing everything you hear, it's all lies.

https://forum.flightgear.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30258&p=293077&sid=916f05d537e1cbbe00741351bca83ae5#p293077

I think Alant has a point here. Buggyboy certainly fell. For what is not important, he should retreat for the fact that he has fallen for something. A moderator should not "fall" for anything.

Kind regards, Vincent

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:16 am

I agree again, KL666.
It clearly shows how biased the Buggyboy really is: And it is certainly unfit for a moderator (with anyhat on) to be working biasedly -- yet that's the "I moderate" method in Curtis', let's admit.

R.M.S.

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:24 am

Yet Alant disagrees with the established opinion. There is an ally, at least in this matter.

Edit:
Actually i want to give Alant a plume for the courage of speaking up in an environment where speaking up is not appreciated.

Kind regards, Vincent
Last edited by KL-666 on Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:19 am

From the other forum:

Postby CA1012_Falcon5 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:35 am
Alant have you even seen the FGMEMBERS forums? Those of us over there function like a family. We communicate using our voices on mumble, especially when one of us has a problem. We talk it out. Even realy personal issues, and even extended leaves of absences. by using our voices we are able to hear ones emotions about something and understand and feel sympathetic to their problems. Don't bash us without good solid reasoning behind it. In fact, correct me if I am wrong here Thorsten, but i believe there are more active events on the free flight forum than on here, just to prove that we all still get along, I have proposed a Arctic to Antarctic flight on the other forum and I would love to link you guys to it but I am afraid of crossposting because of bugmans recent reactions to it0uchpods and my mumble server posts. The event is open to all so I hope that if all of us show up, we can get together and solve these issues while flying along the route. I just want to try and re-unite the two communities again. I don't want us to be divided any more

https://forum.flightgear.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30258&start=15#p293082

What a wonderful world. I would even consider posting on that other forum again. But the reality is harsh. You yourself speak of the wrath of Buggyboy. There is no escape unless such obstacles retreat.

Edit:
Just to sum up the issues, there is also Stuart. No one knows what he thinks. But it seems that he thinks whatever his great example Buggyboy thinks. So there are 2 major obstacles to normality. Maybe an idea for The Great Leader to do something about it, if he dares?

Kind regards, Vincent

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 3:27 am

What is this? A joker hired by The Great Leader?

Postby wkitty42 » Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:44 am

CA1012_Falcon5 wrote in Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:35 am:
Alant have you even seen the FGMEMBERS forums?

i have... it hasn't been pretty some times... but do you know why the rift even occurred in the first place??? do you have the first clue what started it?? if not then turn your browser to the developers' list and read the posts from at least mid-2014... i joined these forums in jan 2015 and i went back and read those archives... it was very easy to see the rift being wedged open... a little research in the time machine would be very helpful to others just coming on the scene to see what really went down back then... seriously...

https://forum.flightgear.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=30258&start=15#p293087

Kind regards, Vincent

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Thu Aug 25, 2016 4:14 am

KL-666 wrote:What is this? A joker hired by The Great Leader?

Kind regards, Vincent

I don't think he is that much important at all. Just a peasant trying to score points, I think.

R.M.S.

Return to “Club of the Banned”