SHM has been finally banned

The Club of all those banned or deleted form the "official" FlightGear forum for speaking out political inconvenient truths or just things, the rulers over there didn't want to hear.
SHM

SHM has been finally banned

Postby SHM » Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:42 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nothing new at the Dictator's forum
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

SHM

Re: SHM has been finally banned

Postby SHM » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:05 pm

Had to do it. Used another account

Add SHM to the retired list.

Also I have a dynamic IP and I can use proxy servers.So dont bother.

Now you can ban this account

They got the message. Little immature but had to do it.
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

bomber

Postby bomber » Tue Jun 07, 2016 1:36 pm

kids eh .....
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

legoboyvdlp

Postby legoboyvdlp » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:04 pm

SHM... was it permanent?

A) If permanent, it was completely not deserved. Maybe a day... and Thorsten and Hooray as well :)
B) By using another account, you both disgrace FGMEMBERS and also add another reason for the ban.
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Maiquetia / Venezuela Custom Scenery
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

SHM

Postby SHM » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:19 pm

This is what got me the ban
SHM wrote:This the second time in a row I'm being issued which is totally biased.

Lets go back to the first instance where I was issued.
Let me see....... Oh wait it was deleted.

Thorsten was repeatedly calling GPL Violation which I got tired off and posted a picture of a person yawning.
I was issued a board warning now and then for posting it.

Immediately Thorsten countered the post with a statement "Think hard if you can". Well that post remained like that without any moderation.
Until I posted saying that he should be subjected to the same treatment. Guess what he just escapes with just a edited post. Really!

Now coming to the second instance
bugman wrote:The following is a warning which has been issued to you by an administrator or moderator of this site.
SHM - I have deleted your deliberately provocative post. If you continue in this way, you will receive another ban.

For what post ? This one: (in the Rio thread https://forum.flightgear.org/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=29747 )
You know who is going to come and scream "It won't be seamless"

This is something that provokes Thorsten is what Edward thinks, but look at the previous posting history of Thorsten : You will see a lot of posts pertaining to this "seamless issue" that Thorsten insists on.
Then how come it doesn't provoke unless he doesn't mind it being shipped with the flightgear package.
legoboyvdlp wrote:Task 1: Generate Gateway Layout for SBRJ
Task 2: WED work for airports within 100nm of the area
Task 4: Landclass Editing

All these 3 steps, requires the terrain to be regenerated with terragear.

Its not me only who feels the same about Thorsten's attitude. Adding to the list is abassign.
abassign wrote: :shock: ! :shock: ! :shock: !
I wish in this post you stopped to speak, at least for some time, it seems to me that your contribution is made only of resentment. I want to solve the problems not having new problems with you!
I would be deeply grateful if for once you do not put the last word and we end up here. Thank you with all my heart!

I am pretty sure that we could more people easily : Vitos (A person who did an absolutely outstanding job with his work), IAHM-COL, KL-666, jwocky,.....
Oh boy the list continues.

Same treatment was received by jwocky
jwocky wrote:a moderator can maybe answer the question why Thorsten is allowed to attack me while I get "forum warnings" when I defend my point? Does it have to do with Thorsten being Thorsten? So he isn't bound to civilized conduct?

This one was recently posted by Hooray.
Hooray wrote:Given the original title of the topic, and the shift in focus, it now having been renamed to specifically discuss FGMEMBERS - how about turning this into a constructive thread, i.e. let's try to come up with suggestions for a possible fgmembers hangar LOGO.

Obviously, a logo should emphasize what the hangar is about, i.e. what you can expect from dealing with it - i.e. the whole notion of "freedom" and "censorship" should be part of the logo.

Here are my sugggestions:

What was the course of action?
KL-666 wrote:What happened to that topic? Hooray trolls, and now the whole topic is deleted, with all the polite posts of SHM and Bomber in it. What a waste of time posting there.
I start to understand their policy now. They protect their bullies and never delete posts of them. If the bullies go too far, they rather delete the whole topic, than having their bullies lose face (or so they see it, i do not see a removed post as loosing face).
Kind regards, Vincent

Now I have been pointed that I am being rude in my posts, but look at my previous posts, and you'll find that I've being very polite, only when <you know who> started discussion with me, have I lost my temper. To the others well I have been very nice :D

So the question that remains is whether the decision is biased?
Hell Yeah!

No offence to Johan G who is the only one who I appreciate doing his duty. Kudos to you mate. :D

Is this what this project is about? GateKeeping to only a certain group of people, and protecting them, while a group is certainly interested in developing the project more. Calling them a "hostile fork", "Asking them to go to their sleazy corner", "Deleting all their presence from the official pages".

The way we can collaborate and improve as a team is certainly more, instead we continue to engage in flame-wars.
I certainly hope that is not the way you people want the project to go on.

Now I've been pointed out that I don't contribute to the terrasync. I have never ever said I would not. I am uploading all the sources of what is done on terraGit to the respective places.
The fact that the scenery database is stringent have caused the problems, for example at Brisbane terrasync has no models, but terraGit has, maybe you could for the time being upload the model into terrasync and when a better model comes you could replace it.
And the layouts and the landclass data can't be done anything as of now, so why not leave the users who might not mind a little issues to use it rather than let them be plagued with it and a lot of posts regarding the same is being posted on the forum.

SHM
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

SHM

Postby SHM » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:21 pm

It was a permanent ban.

If they don't give me respect, they don't get it either.
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

bomber

Postby bomber » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:25 pm

Was that a pm ?
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

SHM

Postby SHM » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:28 pm

No.
It was a forum post titled "Being issued board warning unnecessarily"
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Tue Jun 07, 2016 4:51 pm

it seems to me they've become very effective to clean their own traces.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

bomber

Postby bomber » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:05 pm

Sailing close to the wind can result in a capsize at any moment... you just have to accept the risks.

Return to “Club of the Banned”