SHM has been finally banned

The Club of all those banned or deleted form the "official" FlightGear forum for speaking out political inconvenient truths or just things, the rulers over there didn't want to hear.
IAHM-COL

Re: SHM has been finally banned

Postby IAHM-COL » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:25 pm

bomber wrote:
Now I'm lying in my bed thanks to my hernia op and complication from it since last Thursday...

I wish you prompt Recovery Simon.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

bomber

Postby bomber » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:42 pm

Thanks, It's just my stupidity of thinking I was getting over it... when they say don't lift anything heavy for the next 10 weeks, you think not a problem if I see anything heavy I'm not lifting it up.... it's easy...

Now picture this.... It's 7:30am I'm lieing in bed looking out the window with my hands behind my head' listening to the bird singing outside thinking, what a beautifull sunny day.. The dog enters the room and comes round to my side of the bed, I watch a pigeon fly past the window and then 5st of dog jumps onto the bed straight onto my stomach.. So I naturally scrunch up, knees towards my chest and chest towards my knees...

I never imagine this as lifting anything heavy, but it seems my torso and legs are just that and I ripped the mesh away from the muscle... So I've had to settle down and wait for it to heal.

But look on the bright sde the flight modellings had a burst of impetus.

Simon
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

SHM

Postby SHM » Fri Jun 10, 2016 6:45 pm

Wish you a fast recovery ;)
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )

legoboyvdlp

Postby legoboyvdlp » Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:13 pm

Ohhhhh. Sounds painful, Simon. Wishing you the best...
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Maiquetia / Venezuela Custom Scenery
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:15 pm

Great, that makes me now so willing to get my hernia repaired ... not going to happen as long as it is not critical. Get better soon, Simon!
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

bomber

Postby bomber » Mon Jun 13, 2016 5:38 pm

First day back at work for a week and a half....

I've managed ok.... just a little pain at 4 pm. .. so came home to put my feet up.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

Return to “Club of the Banned”