And Welcome to the Club to......

The Club of all those banned or deleted form the "official" FlightGear forum for speaking out political inconvenient truths or just things, the rulers over there didn't want to hear.
IAHM-COL

And Welcome to the Club to......

Postby IAHM-COL » Mon May 30, 2016 2:30 pm

SHM

viewtopic.php?f=42&t=577#p10061
SHM wrote:And I'm banned for a day. Lol proves their incompetence.

Reason: Cross-posting an opinion he aligns with. (which is not much different than quoting)
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

IAHM-COL

Re: And Welcome to the Club to......

Postby IAHM-COL » Mon May 30, 2016 2:36 pm

Revising our honors' Club memberships

The Banned Members
  • JWocky, permanently banned for telling the truth, and not agreeing the official versions
  • IAHM-COL, permanently banned for creating FGMEMBERS
  • SHM, banned for quoting. Permanently banned for endorsing terraGIT
  • Bomber, banned twice for defending his position, and not allowing thorsten to ill-taking him
  • iT0uchpods, banned for defending his posture, and verbally indicate support to FGMEMBERS
  • Falcon, banned for being it0uchpods

The Conscientious Objectors to Curtis' Forum

• Skyboat, Conscientious Objector
  • KL-666, Conscientious Objector

*** EDIT
Added "twice" to the number of times bomber has been banned on the same reason. Updated his position on the list.

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Mon May 30, 2016 5:35 pm

The more a dictatorship comes under pressure, the more the helpers run wild. The SS shot in the last weeks of the war more people than in the years before. Without due process, just for people saying something against the Führer and his policies. So, who says, there is nothing to learn from history?
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Tue Jun 07, 2016 5:09 pm

IAHM-COL wrote:Revising our honors' Club memberships

The Banned Members

I had updated SM status on the club as permanent banned.

I understand Curtis had made this atrocious act.

when he permanently banned J, and I, at least he had the "courtesy" of attempting to explain his actions, and justify himself with an agreement between all moderators community

https://forum.flightgear.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=27457

It seems to me, nowadays, they just feel too entitled to act in any sort of disrespectful manners, and feel they are in such power position to "Be free of" not offering explainations, or justify their acts.

Insanity.

R.M.S.

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Mon Jul 11, 2016 4:47 pm

Bomber receives Honor Mention

Of the Club of the Banned.
He has now become the second member of the Club to be banned twice. And the only to permanently survive the Moderator's attacks.

• SHM: Banned for 24 h. Then banned for Life - Reason: supporting of terraGIT
  • Bomber: Banned for 24h. Then banned for 48h 24h- Reason: Presenting his CV in Aerodynamics Design Engineering to the community.

Wow Bomber. That's quite a resume!! Impressive.
(both in terms of Banning and in terms of Engineering work experience and knowledge!!)

R.M.S.

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Mon Jul 11, 2016 5:12 pm

And all they do is forever for the world to read. They think, they can silence it by suppressing voices on their own forum, but it never goes away.So how stupid has someone to be to try the same wrong thing over and over again under the same conditions and hope for a different outcome? Oh ... seems, the policies of the Curtis forum hit exactly Albert Einstein's definition of stupid.

bomber

Postby bomber » Mon Jul 11, 2016 6:03 pm

I'm not an aerodynamics engineer.....(neither am I very good at spelling)..

I'm a design engineer.... in the UK we're becoming a rarer and rarer breed as aprenticships have been cut and graduates see it as the shitty end of the engineering stick, prefering the easier and more glamourous life of project and programe management.

I'm 52.... I've worked with maybe a handfull of people younger than me... the average age of engineers of all types in the rail industry is about 60, in nuclear 65-70....

Unless attitudes change when I retire at 75, I'll turn the lights off for design engineering in the UK.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Mon Jul 11, 2016 7:12 pm

gosh, I have seen what some of those "young talents" can do and it was a scary picture.

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Tue Jul 12, 2016 1:15 am

Oh dear. I wonder when I'll get banned again. (terrible dev, etc)

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Sun Sep 18, 2016 2:43 pm

IAHM-COL wrote:Revising our honors' Club memberships

The Banned Members
  • JWocky, permanently banned for telling the truth, and not agreeing the official versions
  • IAHM-COL, permanently banned for creating FGMEMBERS
  • iT0uchpods, banned for defending his posture, and verbally indicate support to FGMEMBERS
  • Falcon, banned for being it0uchpods
  • Bomber, banned for defending his position, and not allowing thorsten to ill-taking him

The Conscientious Objectors to Curtis' Forum

• Skyboat, Conscientious Objector
  • KL-666, Conscientious Objector

The list is updated.....

Bomber now reaches a 2nd banning.... for....

for defending his position, and not allowing thorsten to ill-taking him
(yes... again)

Set aside that he has been criticized for being an FGMEMBERS and for being manipulated BY ME for him to say what he needs to say.
The sad part about this is being all untrue. Firstly, bomber is not even in the committers memberlist of FGMEMBERS, and second of all, I have not either privately or publicly gave direction to bomber's points of view or speech.

R.M.S.

Return to “Club of the Banned”