Thorsten deserves a crosspost for achieving something worth reading

The Club of all those banned or deleted form the "official" FlightGear forum for speaking out political inconvenient truths or just things, the rulers over there didn't want to hear.
IAHM-COL

Thorsten deserves a crosspost for achieving something worth reading

Postby IAHM-COL » Mon May 23, 2016 3:39 pm

Finally a thread by Thorsten that is worth reading. For the merit: I crosspost

https://forum.flightgear.org/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29631
Your minds are taken over by zombies

Thorsten wrote:Hail minions of the evil Truc!

I've come to tell you the truth about FG and the mind-control that it going on! Flightgear is just the tip of the iceberg of an organization of Nazi zombies. Nazi zombies aren't just your regular zombies who want to eat you for proteines - they've been Nazis before they became zombiefied, and hence they hate freedom. They're the Taliban of the zombie world.

Have you ever wondered why sometimes posts in this forum are deleted for no good reason by moderators with German names like Buchanan or d'Auvergne? It's because Nazi zombies in FG hate free speech and want to suppress it.

Have you ever wondered why FG moved the aircraft to an SVN repository? Well, do you know what SVN stands for - it stands for subversion! What is to be subverted, you should be asking now? Well, it's free software - Nazi zombies hate free software.

Have you ever wondered why there's so much talk about autopilots in this forum? It's because FG secretly works for Airbus (you know, the company where the Germans have a large stake in - need I say more?) - and Airbus aims to take away the ability of pilots to fly free and wants to make them mindless zombies just capable of pushing buttons. Nazi zombies hate free flight and hence have invented the autopilot!

But as we all know, Zombies are mostly mindless puppets - whose puppets are they? They're controlled by Truc (his forum nick is just an anagram of his true name, which incidentially sums numerologically to 667, which is the number of the neightbour of the beast!).

Truc founded FG in secret to help NASA fake the moon landings, and to-date it is used to pollute the minds of unwary users wil with electronic Chemtrails.

No one knows whether Truc is really who he claims to be - nobody has ever seen his birth certificate until now! Maybe it doesn't even exist! But with the help of a concerned group called 'Flyboat veterans for truth' I was able to obtain a picture that likely shows the true nature of Truc:

Yes, my friends, he wants to re-establish the Furred Reich, that's why the Nazi zombies are around.

Now you can no longer hide from the truth - join all in the rebellion and help us to create a free forum - free of logic, reason or anything that makes any sense!

P.S.: In case this needs to be said, this was satire. I would like to take credit for coming up with the Nazi zombies, but I've really gotten the idea from recently watching a 'Breaking Bad' episode in which Badger goes on a drug-fueled rant about them.

I do hope Truc has a sense of humor and won't prove the theory right by deleting the harmless furred creature that just happens to resemble a certain historic German person..

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

legoboyvdlp

Re: Thorsten deserves a crosspost for achieving something worth reading

Postby legoboyvdlp » Mon May 23, 2016 4:57 pm

SATIRE / SARKASMUS!
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Maiquetia / Venezuela Custom Scenery
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

D-ECHO

Postby D-ECHO » Mon May 23, 2016 7:10 pm

Funny!

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Mon May 23, 2016 11:08 pm

Good one Thorsten. Where there is more humor, there is less room for suspicion.

Kind regards, Vincent

Side

Postby Side » Tue May 24, 2016 1:01 pm

I don think it even is sarcasm... it is more satiric which is intended to hurt so... thou (by my "Side") is always more preferable than to be stubborn, what is more often seen by him

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Tue May 24, 2016 6:03 pm

I admit, as a writer, I kind of like it. A wonderful example of a double twist technique, nice written and and, at a first glance, funny. Really well done on a technical level. And it follows in the way of thinking really all the historical examples from "Der Angriff" ... for those who don't know, Dr. Joseph Goebbels ran a complete political newspaper with satirical columns, politics of course and a lot of material to show all those stupid people how bad Jews and communists and social-democrats were and how ridiculous everyone was not following the ideology of Joseph and his friends. One can say what one wants elsewhere, but this guy could write and he isn't called the father of modern mass manipulation without a reason. His little satirical articles from the time are still on the Internet. I think, Calvin.edu has a collection that includes also Goebbels' satires and poems. Some of them, despite the intention of course, were technical masterpieces and I guess, Thorsten has shown, he be on an equal level with that little funny.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

Return to “Club of the Banned”