WTF?!?!?!??

The Club of all those banned or deleted form the "official" FlightGear forum for speaking out political inconvenient truths or just things, the rulers over there didn't want to hear.
Octal450

WTF?!?!?!??

Postby Octal450 » Fri May 20, 2016 1:14 am

Lydiot wrote:I honestly can't believe you guys.

It seems you're just completely insisting on alienating people from this fricking forum.

To say that there isn't a club of people running things and controlling the narrative is just nonsense. You're currently doing NOTHING to promote yourselves as reasonable.

So incredibly disappointing.

Now be a good boy and lock this thread too so nobody has to think about any of this and you can restore the official narrative.

Who was banned?

IAHM-COL

Re: WTF?!?!?!??

Postby IAHM-COL » Fri May 20, 2016 1:21 am

No one is banned. They locked 2 threads
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Fri May 20, 2016 4:31 am

They don't dare to ban at the moment after Bugman had his moment of embarrassment, it would prove too clearly even to those who have no other information than their forum that every word we said is true. Dictators and cult leaders are well aware, that the mass of their followers is not hardcore but just running with the stream and therefore try to avoid the risk of causing unwanted recognizations in their follower pools.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Fri May 20, 2016 10:43 am

@jwocky
That is a little much don't you think?

I see what happened there is someone provoked SHM, and myself, by dissing FGMEMBERS. They asked for that argument. They basically sat there and said: "I am going to start another argument to waste peoples time cause I'm an asshole!" And they succeeded. If everyone stops arguing, it would be better. I don't go as far as calling anyone a dictator or cult leaders, but I would say some people have there stupid moments. Other do not. My opinion on curt is N/A. I don't hate him, I don't love him, he's OK. He didn't ban me for my little outburst, even though he contacted me first about it. (before stuart) I don't mind Stuart and Johan G, and while I'm angry about the lies made by bugman, I've seen worse, and I'm letting it go for now, as if I'm gonna post over there, I guess that will make do. I'm not one to hold grudges.

In the end, the goal was achieved, no more stupid argument.

Sort of...

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Fri May 20, 2016 12:22 pm

@It0uchpods
I comment on psychological mechanisms I can see based on repeated behaviour and known patterns. It's what I do. If they want to change what I have to say about the mechanisms they show, they maybe want to rethink their behaviour.
The funny thing is, if I would have got $1 every time, I said the truth about behavioural mechanisms in groups and individuals and people told me "you can't say that", I would be a rich man. But instead, in other contexts than FG, I got murder threats. So ... I'm afraid, I am immune since a long time to such things.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

Return to “Club of the Banned”