Post by bomber.

The Club of all those banned or deleted form the "official" FlightGear forum for speaking out political inconvenient truths or just things, the rulers over there didn't want to hear.
jwocky
Site Admin

Re: Post by bomber.

Postby jwocky » Fri May 13, 2016 11:23 pm

Another open letter to Curt

You demand respect ... for what? For being a weak leader? Newsflash, weak leaders get no respect. For being a backstabber ... well, Curt, backstabbers don't get respect. For being a backroom deal politician? Well, they get respect neither. For being a liar? They get the least respect of all. So, in the summary, for what shall anybody who has still values pay you respect, Curt?
You se "meritocracy" in the sense of pouring a power structure in concrete. Another newsflash, as like any other wannabe dictator in human history, this works only for a limited time. The concrete shows tension cracks after a while. You tried everything, you failed to destroy FGMEMBERS. You and your cohorts tried everything to bring TerraGit to fall, Israel got you en passant basically in the time of hours. There was not even a fight, you had simply not the power to prevent it as much as you wanted. Those are cracks in your concrete. Now, you maybe suffer from some kind of delusions about numbers, someone claimed, there are just five people on our forum, but we are more, in terms of active users in the meantime more than on yours. We have a variety of opinions and sometimes, things go quite wild here, it is young, it is loaded with energy and it delivers. For months, it delivered planes, then a plane delivery system, then the first helicopters, now sceneries, a scenery delivery system ... do you dare to say, where the end is. You may think, you can still treat this as a war, born out of the dleusion, you can win this war, you want to lead ... but then, Adolf Hitler still believed in the final victory while the Americans were already crossing the Rhine. That kind of delusion seems to be quite common under dictator types, so maybe, just maybe, your delusions are normal for someone like you? I don't know, I never felt the urge to become a dictator who demands respect for just being the dictator.
So, here is my advice to you: Treat Israel well, treat David well. Because it could be easily that you need their goodwill to save what little is left to you. You know, people say, God is mercy and all of that, but I will assure you, I personally have not the faintest similarity with God while those two have a sometimes annoying amount of patience and goodness and will to cooperate, even if they were treated so bad as they were by your resident psycho, you know who I mean. So, it's in your best interest to keep those two at least as contacts instead of burning bridges because otherwise, when your house of cards breaks down entirely, you would maybe have to deal with me and that will be definitively for me more fun than for you.

Jabberwocky
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Sat May 14, 2016 12:11 am

It is not entirely clear what you guys want to achieve here. Is it complete humiliation of the others, or is it trying to get closer to each other? If the latter, then really diplomacy must be done. You may be so right in your argument, but if sides are very entrenched, being right will only entrench the other side more. What should be taken into consideration is to give the other side a chance to retreat from their position without loosing face. Continuing to hammer on how wrong they are (even when it is true) is not helpful to get closer to each other. I have written earlier about that concept in:

Gracefull retreat

Kind regards, Vincent

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Sat May 14, 2016 2:28 am

Vincent, I tried to find anything, they did right or were right about, but there was nothing. All we get from there is lies, backstabbing, Goebbels-style propaganda (Curt has even his own Reichspropagandaminister, how cool is that?), dishonesty and attempts to blindside and defraud the users. So, I have a real hard time to see here a cooperation in the future. But, as I said clearly, if they suddenly decide, they want to talk honestly, they can go via Israel or David or, I guess, even via you. The friendliest, they have to expect form me at this point is, that I hold my feet still if the more diplomatic minds here ask me and if the other side not shows a little bit of decurum while negotiating, I may even start to move again. So, I set a very clear framework ... they better treat my friends well, then they have there an open ear, or they don't, then they get me and my thermonuclear charm. See, our plane development and distribution works. Now our scenery development and distribution works. If they would be of at least average intelligence, self-preservation would force them to wonder, what is next and especially a Hooray, who has sat himself as of yet allegedly in the neutral land may wants to rethink, whether he, with his Silk Road attack put his rear on the line for the right or wrong side. I mean, Bugman and Stuart are in a matter of speaking beyond redemption. The Eichmanns, or some other people from that environment come to mind. Hooray has shown, that his relationship to the truth is rather Goebbels-style, so, and Curtis is loosing ground by the day. So ... like those from those unbeloved comparisons, they live in delusion and if they don't wake up soon, they will end up with nothing left because that is the way, such things end. They can negotiate, okay, as long as they have still something to negotiate about, that's their decision now and Hooray's cameo as Reichspropagandaminister has not made their position easier.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Sat May 14, 2016 2:48 am

https://forum.flightgear.org/viewtopic. ... 90#p285131
Hooray wrote:I agree, if you are an end-user who wants to solve a problem and doesn't give a ..., then, fgmembers can be a damn good thing to get you up and running - i.e. it's about the difference between wanting to use ("leech") something, or wanting to provide/create and contribute something,

There it goes again, Hooray repeating his malevolence!
And calling the regular users "leeches"

They really don't wrap their brain around the fact that in opensource, Users, those regular non-developers testing your suites, are ultimately your most valuable resource.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

bomber

Postby bomber » Wed May 18, 2016 10:27 am

There's a risk that this cross post wont be censored, so I'll post a copy here.

Writen on the 12th September 2015

viewtopic.php?f=12&t=2
FGMEMBERS is an organization on Github that holds hundreds of aircraft. You as a FlightGear user can pick the planes you want, download them and fly them for free. FGMEMBERS is an independent projects and not subject to any restrictions or censoring by the FG core development. Aircraft in FGMEMBERS are GPL licensed (according to their authors) and can therefore distributed and expanded freely and without any limitations (means, you can send them to friends, give them a new color, extra engines or whatever fancies your imagination under the rules of the GPL license).
For aircraft distributed under different licenses, take a look at the FGMEMBERS-NONGPL forum.

Your official statement about FGMEMBERS is dated 3 days later..

You know if I wanted to know what something was about I'd ask the person involved..... not go make my own statement based on my own personal opinion of the individuals involved.

Simon
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

Return to “Club of the Banned”