Voluntarily retired from Curt's forum

The Club of all those banned or deleted form the "official" FlightGear forum for speaking out political inconvenient truths or just things, the rulers over there didn't want to hear.
KL-666

Re: Voluntarily retired from Curt's forum

Postby KL-666 » Tue May 10, 2016 9:14 pm

Btw, i must say that Curt's manners are improving. He gives his opinion open on the forum (reaction to Bomber), instead of using the sleazy backdoor of moderation.

Kind regards, Vincent

bomber

Postby bomber » Tue May 10, 2016 9:46 pm

Are you blind... ?

Do you not see what's being done, by those that insist that Fgmembers is in competition with FG core ?

They're dividing this community, not us that's pointing it out..

His reply maybe polite but it's oh so wrong....
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Tue May 10, 2016 9:49 pm

I did not say anything about the content, but the form. Reacting openly is better than moderating away things you disagree with.

Kind regards, Vincent

bomber

Postby bomber » Tue May 10, 2016 9:53 pm

PM

Please take your battles back to the other forum and fight them there. - curt

Please deal with people fairly and evenly as opposed to the biased posts from Thorsten that you and your moderators allow.

I didn't come to this forum to argue I came to work with others on a flightsim and fdm modelling. But at just about every venture the pit bulls you sponsor ruin it...

You should be ashamed of yourself.
Last edited by bomber on Tue May 10, 2016 10:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Tue May 10, 2016 10:06 pm

Where does that come from? It is not in that thread. Please always mention sources.

Anyway it is sad to see that i am so right in my earlier words about what is really on Curt's mind, and shimmering through in each and every of his texts.

KL-666 wrote:Then the case of the leader who seemingly writes unbiased posts to accomplish peace. Well, read them all again, and you will find in each and everyone of them shimmering through that the bad comes from outside, attacking the poor helpless Thorstens and co.

Kind regards, Vincent

bomber

Postby bomber » Tue May 10, 2016 10:13 pm

PM

I'm sorry that you feel that way... I have to wonder if you used a friendly tone in your posts and actually discussed the things you say you are interested in (flightsim and fdm modeling) if you might get a much more pleasant response. - curt

I'm sorry you have no grasp on reality... because it's not like I have a problem with everyone...in fact there's a hell of a lot of people that have problems with a few that you've had to either ban or have left of their own accord...

I'm not the common denominator in all the arguments.

Did you bother to look at the thread Thorsten pointed out with regards his animosity towards me... it's 3 years old and I was having a perfectly polite conversation with multiple people before he turned it into an "I'm so much cleverer than you " argument.

Maybe it's time you got back to reality...

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Tue May 10, 2016 10:30 pm

Curt wrote:I have to wonder if you used a friendly tone in your posts

This is not kindly wondering, but a cunning debating trick. In it's true light it is an unfounded accusation. Hoping that the opponent falls in the trap and takes on the role of defendant. Bah! Not a way to make friends.

Kind regards, Vincent

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Tue May 10, 2016 10:44 pm

And then remembering that the youngsters here thought Curt was so helpful and friendly in his PM's. You guy's do not mind that i do not believe a bit of that, do you? ROFL!

Kind regards, Vincent

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Tue May 10, 2016 11:38 pm

Well, every nice evening of soap TV has to come to an end. Thanks Bomber (or should i call you Bobby :-)) for revealing the evil ways of J.R. tonight again. Was great fun. TBC in the next episode.

Btw, you know that i would not do it your way. But i still enjoy it.

Kind regards Vincent

legoboyvdlp

Postby legoboyvdlp » Wed May 11, 2016 1:40 pm

SHM wrote:Yeah that is one problem.
They won there, nobody is there now to defend FGMembers.

But boy do I feel good :lol:

Hey, I am there, 411 is there, and Bomber is there!
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Maiquetia / Venezuela Custom Scenery
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

Return to “Club of the Banned”