An Open Letter to Curt Olson

The Club of all those banned or deleted form the "official" FlightGear forum for speaking out political inconvenient truths or just things, the rulers over there didn't want to hear.
Lydiot

Re: An Open Letter to Curt Olson

Postby Lydiot » Fri May 06, 2016 1:03 am

jwocky wrote:Oh Lydiot, you don't get it. Because in your mentally you are like a used car salesman. You sell something you know it doesn't work just for the personal feeling of success. And while you can't really, in behavioural terms compare me to Hitler, that is just such a baseless zero-logic claim you made as so many others, I can prove my point in the Eichmann comparison by Stuart's actions and posts. So once more you are forced to support your point with empty word shells, fact-free claims and personal insults. The Lydiot as we know and love him, yay!
On a personal remark, I am not a used car salesman. I will not paint a lemon nice. We didn't start this war, but we are in a position that all our projects here work fine. We don't need to claim, they work because they are already proven to work. So, logically, any possibility to any form of cooperation can be only considered if

- FGMEMBERS and TerraGit become official parts of the FlgihtGear world
- the culture over there changes and that includes the removal of Bugman and Stuart as moderators
- the inner Star Chamber like circle is dissolved and integrated into the bigger community

and yes, those are demands. They can fulfil them and there is a base or they don't then there isn't. At this point, we don't need to bother, we can wait because short of a Scorched Earth tactics (as hinted for MP by Hooray), they have nothing in hands that can hurt us. So, they started a war and by all means, this war is already over. And we are not in this position because we always played the political correct smiling used car salesman. Lets be honest here, I am not like you ... I give a shit about what a naive guy far from the reality thinks about me. I am not the guy you call if you want it to be played behind closed doors with a dagger in the back and perpetual empty smile. I am the guy you call when you need a good defence because this other guy stabs you always in the back. I am not the guy who smiles at an attack, I am the one who makes the attacker eat it. The same line about my "fucking brain" you bubbled out in your rage was years before you even knew me bubbled out by a guy who had killed eight elderly. He compalined about my fucking brain because that was what led me to him. The same assumption about what I am capable and not capable to do was made by others before you. Some of them admittedly rather dangerous and unpleasant people. They all had the same stupid ideas about what I am capable to or not ... and I got a lot of them over the years and I think, I will get me some more. So, walking day by day through that kind of blood and gore and confrontation, do you really think, you are in any way able to impress me, Lydiot? Or change me?

That was probably the most narcissistic trite nonsense I've read so far this year. Not to mention entirely irrelevant.

And yes, your behavior can absolutely be compared to Hitlers.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Fri May 06, 2016 1:03 am

Lydiot wrote:
Let's not pretend that Jwocky is something he isn't.

I am not pretending. I know he is very intelligent man. Smart if you may.
Even Hooray recently admitted he has at least this of good reputation in the inner circle.

Skip proving us all wrong and showing us he is not. Honestly, I am not interested in hearing such proving evidence you've got on that shirt-sleeve.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Fri May 06, 2016 1:03 am

KL-666 wrote:Lydiot,

Just read the original post and make your own choice. how about that?

kind regards, Vincent

That's very disappointing. I would have thought you had the backbone and honesty to just clearly say what you mean, rather than be coy about it.

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Fri May 06, 2016 1:06 am

IAHM-COL wrote:
Lydiot wrote:
Let's not pretend that Jwocky is something he isn't.

I am not pretending. I know he is very intelligent man. Smart if you may.
Even Hooray recently admitted he has at least this of good reputation in the inner circle.

There's intelligence and then there's intelligence. At best I'd say he's mediocre.

IAHM-COL wrote:Skip proving us all wrong and showing us he is not. Honestly, I am not interested in hearing such proving evidence you've got on that shirt-sleeve.

I'm not sure what that means, other than that you don't want me to prove that he's unintelligent. But again though, you have no damn problem with his condescending attitude and comparing people to Nazis.

Again: make up your mind about what kind of forum you want. If you want civility and productivity you'll have to curb Jwocky. You'll never do that in a million years. We both know it.

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Fri May 06, 2016 1:12 am

Let' say I find it hilarious how that glove fits Stuart.
In any case, originally, I really thought JWocky was just recycling Hooray's first use of such name with an irony effect.

So, in terms of the Forum I want, you spoke your truth, JWocky spoke his.
That, in any case is the forum I prefer this one to be.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Fri May 06, 2016 1:17 am

Lydiot, you are aware, a lot of assholes, more dangerous than you will ever be, are in jail because they thought, just like you, my brain works at best mediocre? You, in your arrogance, think, you are a tough guy? Or are you such a used car salesman because you know you are not and prefer to lie your way through with your own brand of "play nice and scam them"?
Did you do, what I suggested in our last clash? Did you talk to victim's families? Oh no, you were so convinced they count for nothing, just let more die for your "opinions". And now ... what is now the point? To show that you are the born of all wisdom and now everything better. Or do you try to provoke me to ban you? It won't work, all you do is showing off your naivité.

J.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Fri May 06, 2016 1:26 am

jwocky wrote:Lydiot, you are aware, a lot of assholes, more dangerous than you will ever be, are in jail because they thought, just like you, my brain works at best mediocre? You, in your arrogance, think, you are a tough guy?

lol......

So now you've devolved into talking about how "tough" you are compared to me and all the people that are in jail because of you?

Yeah, CLEARLY no narcissism at work here....

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Fri May 06, 2016 1:27 am

Lydiot wrote:That's very disappointing. I would have thought you had the backbone and honesty to just clearly say what you mean, rather than be coy about it.

By this remark you have sunk below the lowest esteem i can have of anyone. No reasonable discussion with you anymore possible by your own doing. I still hope you can have some communication with others.

Kind regards, Vincent

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Fri May 06, 2016 1:29 am

jwocky wrote:Did you do, what I suggested in our last clash? Did you talk to victim's families? Oh no, you were so convinced they count for nothing, just let more die for your "opinions".

J.

The above is a brilliant example of Dunning-Kruger.

First of all it has absolutely nothing to do with this thread or the point I made in it.
Secondly, it's an OBVIOUS false dichotomy: I have an opinion that I share on this forum, and "more die"?....

If I could make the above up I'd be a fiction writer as well.... alas...

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Fri May 06, 2016 1:31 am

KL-666 wrote:
Lydiot wrote:That's very disappointing. I would have thought you had the backbone and honesty to just clearly say what you mean, rather than be coy about it.

By this remark you have sunk below the lowest esteem i can have of anyone. No reasonable discussion with you anymore possible by your own doing. I still hope you can have some communication with others.

Kind regards, Vincent

Seriously Vincent, you made the remark using the word "gay", and all I asked for was for you to clarify what you meant by it by using different words. When you don't do that, it sure looks like you used the term as a pejorative.

Why can't you just use different words to explain it? If you didn't mean to use the term as a negative, just say that clearly. Just say: "I didn't use the word 'gay' as a pejorative". That would settle it.

Return to “Club of the Banned”