Welcome to The CLUB! (bomber and it0uchpods)

The Club of all those banned or deleted form the "official" FlightGear forum for speaking out political inconvenient truths or just things, the rulers over there didn't want to hear.
KL-666

Re: Welcome to The CLUB! (bomber and it0uchpods)

Postby KL-666 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 11:55 am

Hi D-ECHO,

Bomber being "interested in manipulating people" is a serious allegation, so i do hope you can concretize it if necessary.

As for "pushing people's buttons", there is quite a difference between randomly doing it just to irritate, or to purposefully use it to make a point clear. (The point that Thorsten thinks he can post his project publicly, and at the same time claim he did not post publicly).

Also, is it not that all discussants push peoples buttons implicitly? Richard tries to push some buttons here by maintaining that Curt is senselessly being attacked, whereas enough evidence has been put forward to show him how the current defense got into existence through random attacks of Curt. But do you think i even contemplate of banning him? If i would do such thing i would be a true dictator.

I am sorry to see that you buy into the story line of Curt. You see the last blow of a defender who fends off an attacker, and you conclude that the defender is the attacker.

Kind regards, Vincent

D-ECHO

Postby D-ECHO » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:06 pm

It's amazing how people dramatize everything in this discussion (here and there), this is not a WAR, there is no "last blow of a defender" and there are no "dictators".
Yes, it is a debate about a fundamental topic. Yes, Curt&Co are banning people and using their moderation privilegs to shut discussions down which are running endlessly and can't be "won" by any side and to stop people argumenting in a not friendly way.
Dudes, you need to cool down. Seriously. It's about a game. Okay, people will kill me for this statement, so It's about a simulator. So or so.

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:13 pm

Are you playing a word game on me with war, or do you really not understand when something is a metaphor? Try to understand the content of the metaphor. Discussing the words of it is useless.

Kind regards, Vincent

bomber

Postby bomber » Mon Sep 19, 2016 12:19 pm

Actually initially curt accused me of doing these things, I simply agreed... of course I could simply have argued differently.

No Bomber, in an attempt to be clever and manipulative and push people's buttons on this forum, you cross coupled your argument of privacy with offensive speech directed at a specific person. There are limits and you clearly crossed one of them.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

bomber

Postby bomber » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:19 pm

What I find amazing is that everyone over there talks about other scenarios but the one in case...

Why not just stick to the facts of the case ?
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

D-ECHO

Postby D-ECHO » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:25 pm

So what's the facts of the case, in your opinion? :P
@thenewmod: I DO know what metaphors are (though I find very nice of you that you think I don't :lol: ) but metaphors telling things are worse than they are are always leading to a deeper conflict, making me somehow believing the main reason/will is to keep it going on and on, worse and worse.

bomber

Postby bomber » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:29 pm

Let's see if you can agree with these facts 1 step at a time shall we....

Thorsten provided a link in the flightgear forum to the shuttle on page one of the shuttle topic.

D-ECHO

Postby D-ECHO » Mon Sep 19, 2016 1:34 pm

Agreed.

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:36 pm

So, we have now the "politically corrects" here. Do you people listen to yourself occasionally?

Richard: claims, to post over there that he downloaded a plane from FGMEMBERS would be "inflammatory". Well, how can downloading a plane from anywhere be considered inflammatory in a flight sim? So, he basically knows, there is no freedom over there, and the suppression of posts exists and it goes deep down even in technical issues. He knows ... still, he tries do deny it.

And D-ECHO is disturbed about the use of the word "dictator" ... this is not war ... yeah, except for the fact, that several persons over there have promised to destroy FGMEMBERS and actually tried with some wild rife plane change attacks (didn't work, the roll backs work too good). Sowell, it is kind of a war. We are threatened with destruction and the methods employed (from banning to suppression of information about the mere existence of the repositories over there) are active measures of war.
And a dictator is a person ruling with absolute power and no restrictions by any rules or laws. So, exactly what Curtis does over there. In that, "dictator" is actually the only correct term to describe him.

So, this here is the free side of the world. You can say here what you want. No deletions, no bans for that. Burt serisously, Richard, telling how nice they guys are over there and at the next moment admitting, if you would post you loaded a plane or airport "from a forbidden source" would get you a deletion and if you repeat it probably a ban ... the mere fact, that you know that without even trying, tells, you are a hypocrite there. You know, something is seriously wrong ... but you prefer to remain in denial about it. Makes you look a little funny, doesn't it?
And D-ECHO (after he already asked on the repository to "honor" Thorsten's license scam out of "respect") is now back and calls the use of harsh words "dramatizing". So, tell me, D-ECHO, what is the currently "political correct term" for a person who abuses powers with no regards for any laws or rules or even "common decency", hell-bound to flatten all we have built here (FGMEMBERS, TerraGIT, this community). What is the correct German word for it, come on- tell me, D-ECHO. Maybe Führer? Oh no, that was so politically incorrect! LMAO!

See, you people know what is happening, Richard has proven, he knows what happens if he isn't a nice politically correct drone over there. He knows. Still he defends it. And so do you D-ECHO. So what are you playing at? Appeasement politics? We know how that played out in history.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

bomber

Postby bomber » Mon Sep 19, 2016 2:38 pm

This shuttle download contains both GPL, Public Domain and Thorsten owned Non-GPL material.

Return to “Club of the Banned”