Hello you bad bad people!!

The Club of all those banned or deleted form the "official" FlightGear forum for speaking out political inconvenient truths or just things, the rulers over there didn't want to hear.
hans05

Postby hans05 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 10:39 pm

Hi folks,

I just registered to your forum since I like free speech...and because FG forum claims that you are bad bad people! After my experience with FG forum that must mean that I probably like all of you :lol:

Unfortunately already after having registered only 5 minutes ago, I feel embarrassed. Why so many of you managed to get banned...and I failed miserably??? :oops:
So now I am here to learn from the pros....how to get banned from FG forum ;)

IAHM-COL

Re: Hello you bad bad people!!

Postby IAHM-COL » Tue Mar 20, 2018 5:33 am

Haha.
Had they gone bland?
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

hans05

Postby hans05 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 11:14 am

I suspect two reasons:

1) I had not been registered to this forum yet. Now that I AM registered here, let's see how long I will still survive FG forum.
2) I analyzed -like some of you here- that their "trick" is to provoke unwanted people to a degree that they write something in anger/frustration that can be used against them. Like e.g. in bomber's case, even though the bomber case is still somewhat a special trick: They loosely accuse people, lightly harass them and sometimes drop something ironic, funny or just formulated ambiguously. If the target person then does the same, they take the words suddenly literally and there you have your reason to ban :D Anyway, I just focused on not letting them seriously provoke me. And for every word I wrote I thought twice that how could it be possible to "misunderstand" what I write.

So you see that of course I meant my first post ironically, I do not search to be banned. I rather think that more of you guys should try to do like me. Because only if a critical mass of nice/normal/polite/respectful/freedom-loving people would be more present in the FG forum, people that open their mouth in a non-bannable way but still strongly against what is happening there, maybe in some years FG would turn back to be a better place again.

That's not very likely to happen, I know. But you gotta have dreams, right? :mrgreen:

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Tue Mar 20, 2018 3:08 pm

hans05 wrote:I suspect two reasons:

I hope that its simply they had started to understand 8-)

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

hans05

Postby hans05 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:51 pm

No ,it seems they have not learned anything.
Curt was extremely quick to delete my last post. Since I would like people to be able to read it, I put a copy of it here:

hans05 is a bad bad person!!!

Postby hans05 » Wed Mar 21, 2018 3:30 pm
Curt wrote:

postby curt » Wed Mar 21, 2018 2:14 pm
Based on his post in an other forum, it appears that hans05 is trying to bait us into banning him from this forum. We are apparently another social engineering "test" here.

Again: This is keeping things vague in order to bring forward false accusations.
I will make this more concrete:
The "other forum" is this one: http://www.thejabberwocky.net/
I made two posts, the first one being:

Edit
Report this post

Postby hans05 » Mon Mar 19, 2018 11:39 pm
Hi folks,

I just registered to your forum since I like free speech...and because FG forum claims that you are bad bad people! After my experience with FG forum that must mean that I probably like all of you :lol:

Unfortunately already after having registered only 5 minutes ago, I feel embarrassed. Why so many of you managed to get banned...and I failed miserably??? :oops:
So now I am here to learn from the pros....how to get banned from FG forum ;)

Now comes a post where somebody else is wondering why I am not yet banned (original post can be checked from the "other forum".
My second post:

Edit
Report this post

Postby hans05 » Tue Mar 20, 2018 12:14 pm
I suspect two reasons:

1) I had not been registered to this forum yet. Now that I AM registered here, let's see how long I will still survive FG forum.
2) I analyzed -like some of you here- that their "trick" is to provoke unwanted people to a degree that they write something in anger/frustration that can be used against them. Like e.g. in bomber's case, even though the bomber case is still somewhat a special trick: They loosely accuse people, lightly harass them and sometimes drop something ironic, funny or just formulated ambiguously. If the target person then does the same, they take the words suddenly literally and there you have your reason to ban :D Anyway, I just focused on not letting them seriously provoke me. And for every word I wrote I thought twice that how could it be possible to "misunderstand" what I write.

So you see that of course I meant my first post ironically, I do not search to be banned. I rather think that more of you guys should try to do like me. Because only if a critical mass of nice/normal/polite/respectful/freedom-loving people would be more present in the FG forum, people that open their mouth in a non-bannable way but still strongly against what is happening there, maybe in some years FG would turn back to be a better place again.

That's not very likely to happen, I know. But you gotta have dreams, right? :mrgreen:

Curt furthermore writes:

So watch out that his posts will try to escalate conflict here and in other threads.

The opposite is the case! I always try to keep calm and I bet that nobody can find any post written by me where I try to escalate a conflict. All I can say is that I TRY very hard to NOT get banned and to NOT escalate anything, rest aside that also I make mistakes and I repeat here again that I apologize if I offended somebody or did escalate something unintended!
Of course if you want to, Curt, you can always come up with a reason to ban me. Like, if I criticize that people are not treated with respect by some other people in this forum, call that bullying and hep, reason to ban!

Last part of Curt's post:

For everyone else who is just trying to make the world a more pleasant place and learn about flightgear and improve it, please carry on!

I do feel like I am part of "everyone else" here in this sentence! Just not in the same way as Curt would want it to be.

So, in the fear of getting banned for writing THIS post, I hope that Curt is courageous enough to at least not remove this post and wish everybody a good, respectful and polite time with FlightGear!!

I do not know whether or not I am already banned, but the above post got deleted a few seconds after I published it.
Curt must be following your jabberwocky forum closely (or how else he found out within 1/2 day that I registered here) so here is to you Curt:

You are gutless for having deleted my above post! I hope that MANY people from the official FG forum drop by and read it here!!

Thanks to jabberwocky to provide a platform of free speech where I can do this :D

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Thu Mar 22, 2018 11:56 pm

Curt in a nutshell :D

R.M.S.

bomber

Postby bomber » Sat Mar 24, 2018 10:53 am

Oh I think you'll find i adopted that technique for years, but trust me eventually you get get fed up of having your enjoyment sucked out of you by petty minded individuals.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

hans05

Postby hans05 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 1:02 pm

@bomber

I have to admit that only recently I found the time to browse through some old posts in FG forum. And I have to admit that many of you where already at least as courageous as I :oops:
Also i underestimated the degree of just how autocratic and inhuman FG is managed.

@Curt, I hope you read this:

I propose to change

"meritocracy"

into

"meritatorship"

That would resemble the real happenings in your forum much better and people would know what to expect up front (and not, like me and many others, that you have to find out the hard way).

N3266G

Postby N3266G » Fri Mar 30, 2018 8:56 pm

I believe my account on the FG forum is still active. Although I have moved from FG onto X-Plane.
Image Image

hans05

Postby hans05 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 10:15 pm

Old and busted: Banning people in the FG forum.

New and hot: Not banning people, just deleting all posts you do not like and then block the topic!!

Admins, I think we need a new category besides the "Club of Banned": "The Club of People whose Posts get deleted"

@Curt: This is ridiculously extreme censorship what you are doing in your forum! Still it will not make me shut up, promised :evil:

Return to “Club of the Banned”