Welcome to the Club (usairways231)

The Club of all those banned or deleted form the "official" FlightGear forum for speaking out political inconvenient truths or just things, the rulers over there didn't want to hear.
bomber

Re: Welcome to the Club (usairways231)

Postby bomber » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:49 pm

bomber wrote:They're deliberately linking me with this other chap over on the FG forum to cause confusion and muddy my name.

There's nowt so funny as folk.

This is my first ever post.... you posted bullshit on the very next post.

So explain again where you'd tried to explain to me 3 previous time.... oh wait I know what you're doing you're showing me massive respect by ripping into me based on your past posts to other posters on this forum..

I tell you what... you treat me with respect and I'll reciprocate... but if you have so little respect for me that you tar me with ya dirty brush expect it back in kind.

Simon
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

Wecsje

Postby Wecsje » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:56 pm

May have not been on this thread, but I am not gonna spent my time reading back through everything now. I ran out of popcorn, so I have to buy some more now :D

C.
Twitch Streams: https://www.twitch.tv/wecsjelive
Contact methods: Discord (Wecsje#6351), FlightSims United discord (https://discord.me/flightsimsunited), Steam (Wecsje)
Track me on VATSIM: https://vatstats.net/pilots/1397313

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:01 pm

Wecsje wrote:@IAHM-COL

IAHM-COL wrote:@djkagjkd

I don't see any post by this user.

You won't. The user deleted (retracted) his own post.
I've got a little window of time, and I've got to see it.

Best,
IH-COL
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

bomber

Postby bomber » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:04 pm

Wecsje wrote:I said "BS" once, and only after I tried to explain you three times that you were wrong, but you were so busy with yourself that you forgot to take a look at the facts. If you want me to apologize for it, fine, but if you would be smart you would keep your language clean, as it puts you in a better light, and makes you the "nice" person.

C.

Ps: I am sorry that I called your message BS, even tho I am right, I'll call it fake news next time!

You won't find it.... cause it NEVER happened !

You commited an uprovoked attack on me, calling my opinion bullshit, and yet YOU expect respect from me.

And the facts are that it was confussing talking about this other poster in a topic where my name was prominent... and was an explaination as to why Swamp was confussed, and that this confussion could well have been avoided if they'd not linked us together in the same topic title.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:57 pm

Guys, we are losing here the point. Over there it's Curtis' forum. By me, he can ban it down to the last man, or if he prefers to only keep Thorsten and his cohorts, well, so it is. For us here, the question, what we do here is more important. Now, Wecsje is totally on Discord and Vatsim, others are not. Which is for me again not so much a problem, because this forum is open for everybody, whether he talks in Mumble or Discord, whether he flies VATSIM or MP. The point in question to me is actually only, how do we get more out of the hobby for all of us. And, as you know me, I am not afraid of sometimes quite rude words, so if you feel the need to throw "bullshit" on each other's heads ... I will not clean that up, that's for sure. But please, try at least to get something constructive out of it.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

bomber

Postby bomber » Fri Nov 03, 2017 5:12 pm

There is nothing that can be learnt from this that we didn't already know.....

There are those that can see through the thin layer of deceit and those that refuse even when the layer is removed to acknowledge what's behind it..

J Maverick 16

Postby J Maverick 16 » Fri Nov 03, 2017 8:15 pm

And it keeps going on...
and on...
...and on!

Regards, Mav
Breakin' the sound barrier every day!

Scenery designer, basic livery maker, aircraft developer (current project: F-16).
Using Thrustmaster FCS Flight Pack.
Follow me also on Instagram & Twitter @j_maverick16, Google+ and YouTube.

swamp

Postby swamp » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:45 pm

Hell that seem like most people in general these days bomber. They refuse to see whats in front of their own nose, on all kinds of topics. Its more fun to stay in the bubble.

Return to “Club of the Banned”