Fly-ins to Japan

May 5th and 6th, 2018
jwocky
Site Admin

Fly-ins to Japan

Postby jwocky » Sun Apr 24, 2016 1:14 pm

Hi,

I was on the first fly-in yesterday ... now I wonder, when will KSUU fly to Japan, then I can fly an additional tanker on that trip (or maybe we need tanker-rendezvous points). So, which tankers are currently working for KSUU and when is that flight planned?

Any other groups planning fly-ins? Feel free to use this thread to coordinate it.

J.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

J Maverick 16

Re: Fly-ins to Japan

Postby J Maverick 16 » Sun Apr 24, 2016 2:55 pm

jwocky wrote:Hi,

I was on the first fly-in yesterday ... now I wonder, when will KSUU fly to Japan, then I can fly an additional tanker on that trip (or maybe we need tanker-rendezvous points). So, which tankers are currently working for KSUU and when is that flight planned?

Any other groups planning fly-ins? Feel free to use this thread to coordinate it.

J.

I'll ask them now what timetables should we follow during the journey.
BTW we will fly KSUU>PHNL>PJON>PWAK>PGUA>RODN>RJTY in separate days starting from May 1st (KSUU) and arriving on May 6th (RJTY).
Also, I'll start my trip a day before from KIAB (McConnell AFB with the KC-137R, which will receive the damage code as soon as possible).
Will send you more infos soon.
Regards, Mav
Breakin' the sound barrier every day!

Scenery designer, basic livery maker, aircraft developer (current project: F-16).
Using Thrustmaster FCS Flight Pack.
Follow me also on Instagram & Twitter @j_maverick16, Google+ and YouTube.

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Sun Apr 24, 2016 11:40 pm

Okay, keep me posted!

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 5:59 am

Hi guys, the KC-137R is getting closer day by day to bee ready, but we have a setback: I am cluless about military stuff, like damage code. So I will not be to implement that, I stick with cockpit/systems developement :D

Regards,

J Maverick 16

Postby J Maverick 16 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:22 am

it0uchpods wrote:Hi guys, the KC-137R is getting closer day by day to bee ready, but we have a setback: I am cluless about military stuff, like damage code. So I will not be to implement that, I stick with cockpit/systems developement :D

Regards,

I'll ask pinto of OPRF to help us with it as soon as we have a new stable build on Git. Also, We have to work a bit more together with Teamviewer so we can get things done like the Boom operator view better and other things like that.

@JWOCKY: Currently no answers regarding the fly-in, will update you as soon as I get some.
Regards, mav

Scenery designer, basic livery maker, aircraft developer (current project: F-16).

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Mon Apr 25, 2016 6:36 am

Yep sorry about the lack of talking, I've been so busy working on nasal scripts ;)

I need to get to sleep, its 2:35 for me, Work will continue once i finish my work.

Regards,

J Maverick 16

Postby J Maverick 16 » Mon May 02, 2016 1:13 pm

@JWOCKY we are starting our trip today from KSUU heading towards Hawaii (PHNL) in some hours (duration flight 5hrs more or less), if you can bring the C-5 it'd be awesome.
Regards, Mav

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Tue May 03, 2016 7:21 pm

Great and since I worked the whole night and got up late, I missed the flight ... a shame. Have fun guys!

J Maverick 16

Postby J Maverick 16 » Wed May 04, 2016 6:53 am

jwocky wrote:Great and since I worked the whole night and got up late, I missed the flight ... a shame. Have fun guys!

Today there's the third leg PWAK>PGUA. I'd suggest you to come, but be aware that there's a DPRK military ship shoot at us...
Regards, Mav

KIWI34

Postby KIWI34 » Wed May 04, 2016 8:03 am

Hello All, i will be flying into Narita sometime on friday the 6th at around 0800UTC . My 787-9 will be due back from Santiago sometime thursday, where i can prepare the long haul up from Auckland and into the land of the rising sun. I hope to see you there :)

Return to “The Festival”