Arrival to Kansai | SAT APR 23rd 15:00 UTC

May 5th and 6th, 2018
IAHM-COL

Arrival to Kansai | SAT APR 23rd 15:00 UTC

Postby IAHM-COL » Fri Apr 22, 2016 6:19 pm

[TOMORROW!:: LAST MINUTE INVITATION]

Hi All!

In preparation for the Nippon festivities, IH-COL is completing a transcontinental flight to Kansai.

Tomorrow (Sat Apr 23rd, 15:00 UTC) I will be completing the second half of this connection, from Anchorage to Kansai, piloting a JAFVA's B738 for Fedex (FDX4244).

Skyboat, JWOcky and I, --last minute-- coordinated a last minute Multiplayer event, so they'll company your humble, into the "Origin of the Sun" nation [or the nation of the Rising Sun]. This is therefore a last minute invitation to catch your eyes, and if you are open and have a good schedule, maybe Join us! :D

Here it is:

• When: Saturday Apr 23rd 15:00 UTC (meeting at 14:00 or so)
  • Where: Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport (PANC) cargo aprons (North of RWY 25R)
  • Altitude: FL330
  • Speed: 0.78 Ma at cruising
  • Distance (estimated): 3230 nm
  • Time (estimated en route to Kansai): 7h25min
  • What to fly?: Everyone (any aircraft) is welcomed. If you plan to follow along bring something you can keep the cruise. Feel free to join for some of the flight in smaller crafts too :)
  • Multiplayer server : any flightgear official multiplayer server
  • Route: NODLE R220 NEONN R220 NRKEY R220 NANNO ALICE Y111 MQE Y124 GTC Y142 NESKO Y36 ALISA

RUN THE VOICE! Tell people in mumble. Communicate your pals in Curtis' Forum.

Confirmed aircrafts:

(consider listing your choice below for us to be prepared and install plane as necessary)

See you all Soon!

IH-COL
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

KL-666

Re: Arrival to Kansai | SAT APR 23rd 15:00 UTC

Postby KL-666 » Tue Apr 26, 2016 12:41 am

If anyone wants to know what happened to me 200 miles before Kansai, i fell asleep after 7 hours doing nothing but staring at the screen. My girlfriend had to pluck me from my laptop. Those long flights are really not for me :-)

Kind regards, Vincent

IAHM-COL

Re: Arrival to Kansai | SAT APR 23rd 15:00 UTC

Postby IAHM-COL » Tue Apr 26, 2016 1:08 am

Different classes of challenge in the short and long haul.
We made it to Kansai, Vincent. Was great company, great talk, a lot of fun, and a way to begin the pre-festival :P
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Return to “The Festival”