Japan: Spring 2016 [May 7th and 8th]

May 5th and 6th, 2018
aiannuzzi99

Re: Japan: Spring 2016 [May 7th and 8th]

Postby aiannuzzi99 » Thu May 05, 2016 12:25 am

I am RJNA app and RJGG app since they are right next to each other so its kind of like Nagoya area approach, ATCJay may be coming on to do RJGG tower, I sent him my custom scenery for it. I am sorry if im confusing you, I am still deciding my schedule for the weekend.
I am ACI, but my username for everything online is aiannuzzi99.

ACI

T-URBO

Postby T-URBO » Thu May 05, 2016 12:40 am

IAHM-COL wrote:@ALL ATCS

@ALL PILOTS

Although not an obligation, we, the ATCs, kindly request you to register your programmed flight plans there. Having this allows us to coordinate among different services, and facilitate our task of making more realistic services with delivery included.

Hope to see you all in the Festival Spring 2016 (THIS WEEKEND)

Best,
IH-COL

All done. I planned 5 flights for now. If there any problems please let me know. Of course the times are subject to change due to delays.

daweed wrote:Hello,

Is there a "final" planning with when, who and where ATC will be during the we in Japan.

I plan to fly from LFLL to japan (about 12 hours) during friday night, then fly in japan satuday / sunday.
To prepare all my FP should be nice to have a planning.

And which charts should be used ? (could each ATC post link to the chart he ll be using.)

Regards

I have the same plan expect from LFPG do you want to fly together?

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Thu May 05, 2016 4:28 am

I would, but I DO NOT know the times yet, I will be on early as possible, to as late as possible, then sleep, then early as possible, lates as possible, sleep, so on.

elgaton

Postby elgaton » Sun May 08, 2016 11:55 am

An update on available controllers - KIWI34 has sent me a PM; due to personal reasons, he will not be able to take part in this edition. ATC at Fukuoka will, thus, not be available, unless another volunteer chimes in.

daweed

Postby daweed » Tue May 10, 2016 11:41 am

@ T-URBO,

Sorry i missed your messages. And my "FGFS event" was a failed for me :)

I was testing final version of my cockpit interaface. i planned to made my video this week end ... but failed to do it ... :)
LFLL - > RJTT no problem. but after landing, i errors raised ...

So fact is that i spend week end time to analyse / patch my code where problems have occured ... i have probably reached the resource limit on a raspberry version 1 (512 Mo RAM , nono core) and i forgot ... to fly .. sorry

Return to “The Festival”