Good Bye Flightgear Festival Fall 2015!

May 5th and 6th, 2018
KIWI34

Re: Good Bye Flightgear Festival Fall 2015!

Postby KIWI34 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:41 pm

@IH-COL, sounds like there was more than one then , I guess I didn't realise if other ATC's had anypoblems with pilots .

I was just happy TEA 111 made it down to the ground

Take care
KIWI

legoboyvdlp

Postby legoboyvdlp » Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:45 pm

[quote="Lydiot";p=263659][quote="legoboyvdlp";p=263655]
So, how do you expect Israel, the person that actively WORKS on this (I did not see you doing anyhing at this last festival...) to be able to work on the next one?[/quote]

I don't know. What's the exact problem? Can't he just rejoin this forum and stick to organizing this festival?

And are you saying that if I do a lot of work for the next festival I get to decide without your input? Of course you don't, because you set your mind on this already and you just don't appear to care about the opinions of others. If you did I definitely missed it.

[quote="legoboyvdlp";p=263655]No offence, but he IS the main co-organizer... because he deserves to be by his hard work.[/quote]

Whatever dude.

[quote="legoboyvdlp";p=263655]You are invited to participate there, or you can participate here. But the voting will be on the other forum, for clear reasons.[/quote]

Whatever. You guys clearly just decided to make this your thing. I think it's sad, and I think it retroactively implies that some previous allegations were essentially correct. You're splitting the community with this line of reasoning and action. I think it's disappointing and unbecoming.[/quote]
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Maiquetia / Venezuela Custom Scenery
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

simbambim

Postby simbambim » Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:01 pm

Thanks to the ATCs for the great job. And thanks for the screenshots.
I've never flown as much as I did on Saturday.
The last time I looked (shortly before midnight), there were 27 flightplans filed on that day.

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Thu Nov 12, 2015 11:21 am

Well, in the unlikely case, I polish my skills as ATC, I think, I would try a small airport at the edge of the action. I saw sometimes coming in ten planes at once on an airport and while Elgaton and IAHM-COL handled that with calm routine, I doubt, I would be so good at it yet, but then, I love occasionally my challenges.
Basically, this was a bit an odd weekend for me. No long haul fly coming in to start the event on my end, no flock of big birds this time, no ... nothing on my end. And the Sunday, I was more dead than alive. Obviously, the older I grow, the more sleep I need and a night of flying old planes from Saturday to Sunday left me kind of dead on my feet. Part of it was, that a lot is going on outside of FlightGear and I was already stressed out before the event even started. I hope, I get this better organized the next time.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Tue Feb 16, 2016 3:57 am

Ahh, I remember this!!! Was the first festival I participated in, as ITA411 (was meant for it0uchpods Airlines, but I scrapped that, and set on American.)

Cheers!

Return to “The Festival”