Decided to leave.

The welcome-thread
bomber

Re: Decided to leave.

Postby bomber » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:10 pm

My guess would be an ultimatum of chose between your friends there or here...

I'm not that easy to bully.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 5:57 pm

bomber wrote:chose between your friends there or here

That sounds too much like me to my taste. You know Bomber, we made different choices and discussed them, but i have always respected your choice to fight and support you as much as i can.

Luckily you also say:

bomber wrote:I'm not that easy to bully.

So i think think you will continue going your own way, and i support you as much as i can.

Kind regards, Vincent

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:32 pm

Well, that you respect and accept other people's choices doesn't necessarily mean, others do, Vincent and if he was pressured from another side, who knows?
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

bomber

Postby bomber » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:43 pm

Well the fact that he post solely over on FG forum now can only mean 1 of 2 things.

1) He was shown irrefutable proof that Jwocky and IAHM are the illegitimate sons of Satan. Who have manipulated this innocent into being their pawn.
2) He had to make a choice of where his bread was buttered to get the best out of his hobby... ie to be a pariah or not.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 6:49 pm

Hi Jwocky,

I know that and therefore i never expect, demand or judge someone for not being reciprocal. Just wanted to make clear my position in this. Nothing more, nothing less.

Kind regards, Vincent

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Mon Sep 05, 2016 9:17 pm

Errr.... Bomber, why "illegitim"? Buahahaha!

But now, seriously, Lego's motives are Lego's motives. Here, nobody gets pressure about being on both forums unless he doesn't go around and tells kind of politically made up stories about other members. And even then, the pressure wouldn't amount to a ban (usually unless it becomes really cyber bullying).
As you well know, because you got bullied often enough over there, it's another world on Curtis' forum. People there ARE bullied if they don't submit to the "official" political line. Now, no offence, but you are a tough old bird, you can stand the heat. Most of our younger members here are already too mature to be affected a lot by such games. Most others are to straight arrows to bow to such playbooks. But this led us all into some wrongful perception, that everybody here would be immune. There will be always someone who cracks under pressure or thinks, he can get more out by playing the political line over there. At this point and seeing some old mails, I can only assume, Lego is the first or second kind of those cases. But either way, it is nothing anyone here can change.
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

bomber

Postby bomber » Mon Sep 05, 2016 10:07 pm

I totally agree and hold nothing against him..

123apple

Postby 123apple » Fri Nov 25, 2016 4:27 pm

Clarification: no 'political' motives, purely personal reasons, that I'd rather not share.
Lego

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:12 am

:(

SHM

Postby SHM » Sat Nov 26, 2016 2:40 am

Why not use the old account then?
FG Pilot (2011-2018)
Prepar3d (2015 - 2023)
MSFS2020 (2020 - )