Welcome all new users!

The welcome-thread
jwocky
Site Admin

Welcome all new users!

Postby jwocky » Fri Sep 18, 2015 12:44 pm

Hi,

I wanted to use the opportunity to welcome all new users here. Well, most of us are not new, we know each other from "the other side", so to speak. But nevertheless, welcome.
I don't list names ... who knows whether you will get banned for just knowing me over there ... but still feel all included.

Jabberwocky
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

Berkut

Re: Welcome all new users!

Postby Berkut » Sun Nov 22, 2015 5:33 pm

Hey guys,how are u ?

It was time for my to come here. I'm not banned there but i will be,probably. That place is becoming toxic.

Regards

legoboyvdlp

Postby legoboyvdlp » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:26 pm

Don't worry, I haven't been banned yet, and I have been pretty strong in my opinions.
Just a warning, regarding a post I made in anger directed at Turnit, which I fully deserved.
I haven't seen anything which would make you deserve to be banned....
~~Legoboyvdlp~~
Maiquetia / Venezuela Custom Scenery
Hallo! Ich bin Jonathan.
Hey!
Avatar created by InSapphoWeTrust CC BY-SA 2.0, https://commons.wikimedia.org/w/index.p ... d=27409879

Berkut

Postby Berkut » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:33 pm

Something like this maybe: :D

U know what,you guys should make this forum closed for everyone else,except developers. Not everyone in this world wants to be a developer,some people just want to fly around and if something does't work,to ask questions. If that makes u angry,then that is your problem,you are at the wrong place.

IAHM-COL and Jwocky are gone from here ,and I'm thinking to join them. This place is becoming toxic.

Posted in the 787 GIT topic. I'm just tired of being there....tired.

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Sun Nov 22, 2015 7:49 pm

Welcome Berkut,

to be banned on Curtis' forum is no requirement to be here, so no worries. And when it comes to plane development, that is most of the time well contained in the Aircraft development threat. Just be aware, that "just flying" an aircraft, finding glitches and report them puts you already kind of near to development , so you can't entirely claim to be innocent for example for the next steps in A310 development. :lol:

J.

Berkut

Postby Berkut » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:08 pm

Will do my best to help out with the A310 as much as I can.

Regards

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:12 pm

As I offered before all hell brook lose on Curtis' forum, we can meet up on Mumble and I show you what you are looking for. Not today though, I have to make some recordings later for something else, but you can find me often in Mumble either in the English or Workshop rooms. It is not that hard, it is only confusing with all those files.

Berkut

Postby Berkut » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:18 pm

What I want to do in the A310 is:
fix the autopilot,
fix the fuel burn to some realistic numbers,
Name the fuel tanks (I want to do that on the A380 also)

FDM...well,I have my own idea how it should be...you probably have your own so i wont touch that. With stuff above fixed,we can take FDM and correct it if needed.

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Sun Nov 22, 2015 8:23 pm

Berkut, what do you want to fix on the autopilot? I just exchanged it, what is wrong with it?
The fuel burn is in the A310-324 based on the range data by specs. The other variants had no change yet. I think, with 5200nm for a -3xx and ETAP120 (ETAP180 for the CC), it is pretty near.
The fuel tanks in the -324 are named. Or is there accidentally a wrong name that sneaked in?
I think, we talk about different versions of that plane here. And of course, I can't say anything about your ideas about the FDM if you don't tell them ... so, no idea what's the problem.

Berkut

Postby Berkut » Sun Nov 22, 2015 9:03 pm

Yesterday I was flying with it. After enabling the ALT Hold,the nose started to go up-down pretty bad. Speed hold not bad,heading also,but that is just weird.

FDM,with the center tank empty or just half full,the plane flips on it's back...

How to set and change the fuel burn numbers? I know that tsfc numbers are the ones for it,but which way? If i remember correctly,it was 0.8 in the engine files,so more-less...?

Thanks,a lot. :)

Return to “Welcome”