At least one attack a day

Whatever moves you, even it makes no sense ...
Octal450

Re: At least one attack a day

Postby Octal450 » Sat Dec 31, 2016 4:14 pm

I think you should just end this conversation, it is "useless" as you say.

jwocky
Site Admin

Postby jwocky » Sat Dec 31, 2016 6:01 pm

Well, that is the question, Joshua. If, for example, someone would jump in and tell lies about you here on this forum, wouldn't you expect some moderator to jump in? But of course, when Lydiot tells lies about me and twists words and paints me as some kind of Big Brother freak, I shall not defend myself.
There is a German saying "Der Klügere gibt nach ... bis er der Dümmere ist!". Now, here is another rub: This is a public forum, everybody in the whole world can read this. Thus, his attempts to discredit me have an influence not only here, but also for example om my books, on my appearances in TV shows. There are of course many more out, who think they know something about profiling and are unable to read a sentence with more than maximal five words, but Lydiot in his malignancy has driven it to the top. So, since everybody who looks up Peter Brendt will also find TheJabberwocky.net earlier or later. can I let this just go?
Free speech can never be achieved by dictatorial measures!

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:07 pm

D-ECHO wrote:My theory would be that they need it. I just know of no other logical reasons why two persons should "shout" at each other and behave this... funny.

Well, sorry dude, but I don't think it's fair to be accused of zealously protecting terrorists, and I don't think it's fair for you and others to expect that I should just shut up when being accused of that.

it0uchpods wrote:This is getting out of hand.
Why don't you just part ways, or neglect each other??????

Unfortunately he brought me into this thread by bringing me up in his very first post, and he then accused me of protecting terrorists, and unfortunately I technically can't ignore his posts so they catch my eye.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Lydiot

Postby Lydiot » Sat Dec 31, 2016 7:35 pm

jwocky wrote:If you would have a closer look, you will find, most of those "inflammatory" threats weren't started by me.

I have made absolutely zero "threats".

jwocky wrote:Lydiot knows that and tries since now over a year to bring me in a situation that, in his mind, leaves me no choice, but to act like Curtis.

jwocky wrote:I tried several times to pull out of threads with Lydiot, he goes on and on.

If you don't want to have anything to do with me then don't start attacking me:

jwocky wrote:- We meet them however often in schools and on jobs. Still, because they are all "minorities", we are not supposed to notice behavioral changes or red flags or the Lydiots of the world will cry again.

That was your first post in this thread. Like I said, entirely hypocritical of you to first attack me even though I haven't even participated in the thread, and then whine about me responding to you.

jwocky wrote: if I pull out that, way, who will be his next target?

The only person here on this forum that have accused me of zealously protecting terrorists is you. The only person that has made nasty claims like that is you. The only person who has a demeanor such as yours here is you. I haven't corrected the English of anyone else on this forum - did you ever wonder why that is? It's because of your own demeanor.

If you weren't so absorbed with yourself you could step outside of this situation and look at it as if you weren't the center of everything in the entire universe, and then you'd see that your behavior is completely different from that of Vincent, Israel and other people here. Completely different. None of them call others supporters or protectors of terrorists, even though they have disagreements. You crossed more than one line, and you're upset because the person you're berating isn't just taking it.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

D-ECHO

Postby D-ECHO » Sun Jan 01, 2017 12:17 pm

It's so funny guys :D
You're both pretending to "pull out of threads" and thereby continue it

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Sun Jan 01, 2017 4:52 pm

LOL

Lydiot