What is the most stupidist thing you ever done in your life

Whatever moves you, even it makes no sense ...
HJ1an

Re: What is the most stupidist thing you ever done in your life

Postby HJ1an » Fri May 20, 2016 1:06 am

Just choose one, would love to hear about it. I've already posted 2 more than needed :p

KL-666

Postby KL-666 » Fri May 20, 2016 1:37 am

Recently i said something of a colleague of my girlfriend. And it got to him via my girlfriend. And he was not happy. So what did that teach me? Never share anything that you do not want to get out. Do not trust another to keep a secret. Keep the lock on a secret yourself.

Kind regards, Vincent

HJ1an

Postby HJ1an » Fri May 20, 2016 5:09 am

KL-666 wrote:Recently i said something of a colleague of my girlfriend. And it got to him via my girlfriend. And he was not happy. So what did that teach me? Never share anything that you do not want to get out. Do not trust another to keep a secret. Keep the lock on a secret yourself.

That's a good lesson that unfortunately most people have learn the hard way.

I have one more to share, and this time it's not my university days...

When I was like 12 years old, I dreamt about harvesting lots and lots of corn. I had an armful of it and dropped one of them in my dream, and woke up groggy in the middle of the night spending a good few minutes trying to find the stupid corn under my bed.. including reaching in to feel for it, moving the bed and mattress and failing that, was actually about to turn on the lights, before realizing it was a dream. :?

Octal450

Postby Octal450 » Fri May 20, 2016 10:37 am

@KL-666
I had this issues as well, also in the community of FGFS. People can be quite scary.

@HJ1an
Nice, thats something I would do.

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Fri May 20, 2016 2:46 pm

HJ1an wrote:
and woke up groggy in the middle of the night spending a good few minutes trying to find the stupid corn under my bed.. including reaching in to feel for it, moving the bed and mattress and failing that, was actually about to turn on the lights, before realizing it was a dream. :?

A dream within a dream?
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

HJ1an

Postby HJ1an » Sat May 21, 2016 2:28 am

Done that as well. Woke up, went to the toilet, came back to my room, saw myself sleeping on my bed. Woke up again. Unsure of everything else. *insert Inception soundtrack * (BWAAAAAAAAAAA)

bomber

Postby bomber » Wed May 25, 2016 6:03 pm

North Stradbroke island I swam back to the beach through the teeth of a rip tide.... remember thinking how sorry I felt for my mother having to receive my coffin.
"If anyone ever tells you anything about an aeroplane which is so bloody complicated you can't understand it, take it from me - it's all balls" - R J Mitchell

IM-RAN

Postby IM-RAN » Fri May 27, 2016 3:27 am

Oh here's one. Not mine but my fathers!

We were leaving for a trip abroad to Singapore. :D We had reached VOTV for the flight, got out of the cab, and that's when he remembered he had forgotten his ID somewhere. For that he had went all the way back home, I checked the cab we came in. And still no luck. :oops: Later we had to show the ID from the Internet, who'd believe that. :? The airline assisstant checked in our bags, told us to wait near the Gate, we were let through cause the rest of us had ID's, We were passing through the Security Check, at when he was very depressed at losing his ID, :cry: when the security personal pulled something from his pocket.

What could be it, nothing but the ID. :lol: :lol: :lol:

IAHM-COL

Postby IAHM-COL » Fri May 27, 2016 4:35 am

LOL.
https://raw.githubusercontent.com/IAHM-COL/gpg-pubkey/master/pubkey.asc

R.M.S.
If we gave everybody in the World free software today, but we failed to teach them about the four freedoms, five years from now, would they still have it?

Return to “Unrelated Nonsense”